减肥瘦身英语口语话题 第108期:游泳去(在线收听) |
Unit 108:Get into the swim 第108单元:游泳去
One of the best all-around exercises,swimming increases both cardiovascular and muscle strength.
游泳能促进心血管及肌肉的耐力,是最佳的全身运动之一。
There is hardly any stress on your body's joints,because water turns you into a kind of weightless underwater astronaut,
游泳时你全身的关节几乎没有任何的压力,因为水使你变得好像是一个处于无重力状态的水底航天员,
making your every movement an easy,flowing one.
使你的每个动作轻松又流畅。
But water also offers resistance that helps you build muscle strength and tone.
但水提供的阻力也会帮助你强化肌肉使其结实有力。
Doing laps in a pool-no matter what the stroke-is excellent exercise.
不管你用什么姿势游泳,在泳池里来来回回的游都是绝佳的运动。
You can also "take a walk"underwater or perform calisthennics like leg lifts or arm circles.
你也可以在水底“散步”或做抬腿或转手臂的体操。
Research shows that water actually offers an equal aerobic workout in less time than one on dry land.
研究显示,在水里做有氧运动能以较少时间达到在陆上做的同称效果。
A half-hour of walking in water equals the energy output of a two-hour walk in the woods,one study showed.
某研究显示,在水里走上半小时和在树林里走上两小时所消耗的能量相同。
Make sure you're about chest deep(to benefit from the resistance)and simply go for a stroll.
确定水深要及胸(这是为了从水的阻力中获得对身体的好处)然后就开始水中散步吧。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jfssky/314618.html |