陨落星辰第一季 第26期:好消息和坏消息(在线收听

   Welcome home.

  欢迎回家
  Love what you've done with the place.
  你们把这儿收拾得真好
  Did you find Ben?
  你找到本了吗
  Ben and about a dozen others,yeah.
  找到了本和另外十几个孩子
  Is he all right?
  他还好吗
  He's alive.
  至少还活着
  Look,there's some really good news.
  听着 有好消息了
  What's that?
  什么消息
  Excuse me. Um,did you,uh,see my daughter?
  打扰一下 你见过我女儿吗
  No.
  没见过
  陨落星辰第一季
  No,no,I'm sorry. We didn't really get that close.
  没有 很抱歉 当时我们离得很远
  Our son he's been missing since the second week.
  我们的儿子 入侵后第二周他就失踪了
  Maybe you saw him. No,I'm sorry.
  你可能见过 没见过 很抱歉
  Please. No,I'm... Okay,everybody,just...
  别这样 我... 大家...
  Come on. Break it up. Give them some space.
  请大家散开 别缠他们了
  We've got the right to ask!
  我们有权利提问
  Hey,no one's saying you don't.
  你是有权利
  But we all have missing kids,including Tom here.
  但包括汤姆在内 我们都有孩子失踪
  And you.
  还有你的孩子
  That's right my boy,Rick.
  对 还有我的孩子 里克
  Okay,look,everybody,I know what you're going through.
  大家听我说 我了解你们的感受
  We all just want to get our kids back.
  我们都想救回自己的孩子
  And I promise that we're gonna do everything possible
  我保证 竭尽全力
  to make sure that that happens.
  把他们带回来
  Wait,look. There's a...
  等等 这是...
  there's a school announcement board here.
  这是学校的公告板
  Why don't you guys take your pictures
  为什么不把失踪孩子的照片
  and post your missing kids up here?
  贴这儿呢
  Yeah. Great idea. Yeah,and write their name,
  对 好主意 对 写上他们的名字
  hair color,weight,height...
  发色 体重 身高...
  last time that you saw them.
  还有最后见他们的时间
  Yeah,anything that you guys can think of
  对 任何你们能记起的细节
  that'll help us identify them.
  都能帮我们认出他们
  I promise that all the squads will check this board
  我保证 所有小分队每次出任务前
  before each and every mission.
  都会认真看这块公告板
  Okay?
  好吗
  Thank you both of you.
  谢谢 谢谢你们
  Porter's here.
  波特来了
  He's not due back for another couple weeks.
  他不是几周后才来嘛
  You know that good news? He brought it.
  知道吗 那好消息是他带来的
  He's delivering a briefing in the command post.
  他正在临时指挥所做简报
  Take a seat.
  坐下
  The picture in this war is changing.
  战争的格局变了
  One of the runners that we sent west
  我们派往西部的一个信使
  ran into a contingent of resistance fighters
  遇上了芝加哥外围的
  just outside of Chicago.
  一支抵抗部队
  But they've made contact with
  但他们联系上了德克萨斯
  other groups in Texas,Oklahoma,even California.
  俄克拉荷马 甚至是加利福尼亚的部队
  What that means is...
  那意味着...
  we're not in this alone anymore,people.
  我们不再是孤军奋战
  That's the good news.
  这是好消息
  The bad news...
  而坏消息是...
  is that alien structures like the one that's over Boston
  像波士顿那样的外星人基地
  are going up over every city that we know about.
  正在全国各大城市拔地而起
  Anybody figured out what they're for?
  有人了解它们的用途吗
  No,Weaver.
  还没有 韦弗
  So as of now...
  因此 现在...
  we're in a full court press
  我们要竭尽全力
  to gather intelligence on the enemy.
  收集敌方情报
  I want to know about his plans.
  我想了解它的意图
  I want to know about his tactics.
  了解它的战略战术
  I want to know about his weapons and his technology
  了解它的武器装备和科技水平
  everything.
  所有信息
  Now that you people have a secure operating base,
  既然大家有了安全的作战基地
  I want you to start collecting war material.
  下一步就开始收集军用物资
  That means motorcycles.
  诸如摩托车
  That means weapons,explosives,camo gear
  武器 炸药 迷彩伪装用具
  anything and everything
  所有能找到的 都要找来
  that could be used to support a growing insurgency.
  用来支援日益壮大的抵抗运动
  Weaver,put 'em to work.
  韦弗 分派任务吧
  All right,start breaking your units down into
  好吧 现在开始把你们的队伍
  search and requisition teams of four to six fighters.
  拆成四到六名战士的搜索小队
  I'll give you your assignments tomorrow.
  具体任务明天通知
  Dismissed.
  解散
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/316829.html