纸牌屋第一季 第97期:罗素站错队了(在线收听) |
You should get your facts straight. 你该查清楚了再说
Is your watershed act
你的流域法案
just a ploy to jump into the spotlight
是不是你为竞选州长
and pad your transcript while you apply for Governor school?
用来增加曝光和政绩的策略
It's real money.
钱是真的
It's real jobs.
工作是真的
And when the Delaware river is less
等特拉华河呈现50年来
polluted than it's been in 50 years...
未有的清澈
it's holding up a real glass of its water
我们就能举起一杯真正的河水
and seeing how clear it is.
看看它有多干净
That's what my bus tour is about.
这就是我巡回竞选的目的
The vice president is joining you later? Correct.
副总统随后也会加入,没错
Why has it taken him this long to endorse you?
他怎么这么久才表示支持
He didn't think I was worth it.
他觉得我不够格
But then he heard I had a oneonone with the New York Times,
但他听说《纽约时报》要对我进行单独采访
and, boom, he was on board.
便立刻决定入伙了
I might print that.
这话我可能会登出来
The more of my words, the fewer of yours,
多保留我的原话,少添油加醋
the better off we'll both be.
这样对我们都好
If I didn't think you were such a liability to yourself, congressman,
议员先生,如果不是认为你会拖累自己
I might even like you.
我没准会喜欢你
If your circulation was as high as the Wall Street Journal,
如果你们的发行量能赶上《华尔街日报》
I might like you back.
我没准也会喜欢你
Hit me. Next question.
放马过来吧,下一个问题
I have to put up a fight, Frank.
我必须得做出反抗,弗兰克
Tell them they're wasting their money.
告诉他们,这是在浪费钱
It's gonna pass. Are you sure?
法案会通过的,你确定
When was the last time I got a count wrong?
我什么时候失算过
If you were certain, you wouldn't be trying to neutralize us.
你真这么有把握,就不必来打压我们了
Well, Sancorp has been good to me.
桑科向来待我不薄
I'm just trying to do you and them a favor, Remy.
我只是想帮你和他们一个忙,雷米
Then why propose the legislation in the first place?
那当初为什么要提议这一法案
You must've known they would oppose it.
你肯定知道他们会反对
The regulatory restrictions are minimal.
法案中的监管限制很少
There's a bigger battle here, Frank.
这关乎大局,弗兰克
Sancorp is against any step toward regulation,
桑科反对一切监管举措
no matter how small.
无论力度多小
Russo's planted his feet on the wrong side of the fence.
罗素这是站错队了
How much are you giving his opponent?
你们给了他对手多少钱
Check the F.E.C. filings.
去查联邦竞选委员会的报告
How much are you actually giving?
你们实际给了多少
This is a tenbilliondollar industry, Frank.
这可是价值百亿的产业,弗兰克
There's money to spend.
有的是闲钱
If the democrats lose Pennsylvania,
如果民主党失掉了宾州
you know what that means.
后果你很清楚
We don't want you to lose leadership,
我们不希望你丢了饭碗
but that's up to you, not us.
但这取决于你,不是我们
You don't have the same kind of relationship
你们和共和党人之间
with the republicans that you have with me.
可没有和我这般的关系
Then we'll adapt.
那我们就顺应改变
We both have votes to count. Good luck.
我们都还得算选票,祝你好运
You tell Sancorp they're being foolish.
去告诉桑科,这是在犯傻
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会说的
Well, then, you're being foolish.
那么你就是在犯傻
Come on, Frank.
别这样,弗兰克
Let's not make this personal.
不要人身攻击
I can't compete with Sancorp's war chest.
桑科资金雄厚,我难以匹敌
My only option is asymmetrical...
我只能采取不同于他们的策略
to pick off the opposition one by one
逐个击破敌人
like a sniper in the woods.
就像林中的狙击手
There will come a time to put Remy in my crosshairs,
总有一天,我的准星会对向雷米
but not right now.
但现在时机未到
As we used to say in Gaffney,
加夫尼那里有句老话
never slap a man while he's chewing tobacco.
千万别惹正嚼烟草的人
Congressman, how are you?
议员先生,你好
I deeply appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule...
您百忙之中前来,我深表感谢
Hank, I need to eat.
汉克,我要吃东西
See if you can muster up a club sandwich, extra bacon.
去给我弄份总会三明治,双份培根
Fuck me.
真不给面子
Thai cuisine again.
我又买了泰国菜
The green curry is for you, and the other green curry is for me.
绿咖喱是给你的,另一份绿咖喱是我的
I was actually just on my way out.
我正要出去呢
I bought you dinner. You have to eat it.
我给你买了晚饭,你必须得吃
Or at the very least, you have to watch me eat mine.
至少也得看着我吃
I'm gonna be late to meet someone.
我约见别人,要迟到了
Who? Like a date? A friend.
谁啊,约会吗,一个朋友
Oh, the mysterious fuckbuddy who you get all of your stories from?
那位给你爆料的神秘炮友
Lighten up. I was just teasing.
别这么严肃,我逗你玩呢
Not that I would judge.
而且我也不会说什么
We've all done it.
我也干过这事
I used to suck, screw,
从前为了挖新闻
and jerk anything that moved just to get a story.
我不择手段,谁都敢上
Really? Like who?
真的吗,都有谁
You want dish?
你也想去试试
No. It's just...
不,只是
The com director on Ben Schroeder's senate race.
本·施罗德竞选参议员时的媒体关系主管
A staffer in the Defense Department.
国防部的一个职员
My very own White House intern.
还有个白宫实习生
He was a real blabbermouth when he wasn't eating me out.
他嘴没占着的时候可能说了
And I even had a fling with a congressman.
我甚至还跟一名国会议员发生过关系
Which one?
哪个议员
You tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine.
告诉我你的,我就跟你说
I've never been with any.
我没睡过议员
Oh, come on. You're hot.
少来了,你这么性感
You're telling me that none of them have come on to you?
他们就没人对你有过意思
I haven't really been in those circles.
没在那个圈子里混过
You are now.
你现在进圈子了
I guess I don't really give off that vibe.
可能我没有那种气质
Oh, you mean the slut vibe?
你是说荡妇气质吗 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/316848.html |