纸牌屋第一季 第100期:被里昂调戏(在线收听

   Hello.

  你好
  I need to talk about Matthews.
  我想谈谈马修斯
  Yes. I read the press reports.
  没错,我看过新闻报道了
  He's not being very helpful, is he?
  他没帮上什么忙,是吗
  He's doing more harm than good.
  他害多利少
  I want to ask him to leave.
  我想让他离开
  Well, that wouldn't make for a very good story.
  那说出去可不好听
  纸牌屋第1季.jpg
  It's better than him torpedoing the whole bus tour.
  那也比让他毁了整个巡回竞选强
  Have you tried to talk to him?
  你有和他谈过吗
  No, I wanted to ask your advice first.
  还没,我想先征求你的意见
  Well, maybe there's a way
  也许有办法
  to keep him on the tour and inspire his support.
  能不赶他走又让他支持你
  We have fundamentally different views.
  我们的观点存在本质差异
  Well, look, you're not going to be able change his ideology,
  你无法改变他的观念
  but dig deeper.
  触动他的心
  Jim is a proud man. Tap into that pride.
  吉姆是个骄傲的人,从骄傲下手
  I just wish he was gone.
  我只想他走人
  Well, you do whatever you think best.
  做你觉得最合适的事
  But whatever it is you decide,
  但无论决定怎样
  be firm and stand up for yourself.
  一定要坚守自己的立场
  He'll respond to that at least.
  至少他会对此有所回应
  And call me back if you need anything.
  还有需要,再给我打电话
  What was the reason he gave you? Were you messing up?
  他给的理由是什么,你闯祸了吗
  No. The head waiter said I was doing a really good job.
  没有,领班说我做得很好
  He even started letting me take my own tables on the second day.
  他第二天甚至开始让我独自负责餐桌
  And then the manager... what's his name?
  那就是经理,他叫什么
  Leon.
  里昂
  He propositioned you?
  他调戏你了
  Called me into his office,
  他叫我去他办公室
  said couldn't afford to start taking anyone new on, even parttime.
  说不能再雇新员工了,甚至是兼职的
  Put his hand on my knee, said he might be able to make an exception.
  他把手放在我的膝盖上,说可以有例外
  So he started sliding his hand up my thigh.
  然后他的手滑向了我的大腿
  So I stood up and I tell him I should get back to work.
  我站起来说要回去工作
  He says, "Stay." He unbuckled his belt.
  他说"留下" 。解开了自己的皮带
  Did you?
  你做了吗
  No, I walked out of the office and got back to my tables.
  没有,我走出办公室,回去工作
  Next day, I came into work, told me to go home.
  第二天去上班时,他要我回家
  I was fired.
  我被辞退了
  Tell me the name of the restaurant.
  告诉我餐馆的名字
  You're home early.
  你回家好早
  I needed a breather.
  我需要休息下
  I didn't have breakfast this morning.
  今早我都没吃早饭
  I might head back in a little while.
  我过会儿可能还要回去
  The vote count?
  投票算得如何
  It's going to come down to the wire on this one.
  这次得最后才见分晓了
  I spoke to Catherine Durant today.
  我今天和凯瑟琳·杜兰特谈过了
  She's unable to get the shipment out of South Sudan.
  她无法将那批货运出南苏丹
  Yeah, we're cutting all diplomatic ties.
  是的,我们要断绝一切邦交
  Foreign Affairs is up in arms about it.
  外事委员会对这事很恼火
  Yes. Which is why she can't lift a finger, according to her.
  对,据她说,因此她毫无办法
  It's what she said anyway. Anyway, I need you to talk to her.
  总之她是这么说的,你得去和她谈谈
  I don't think that would make any difference.
  我看那样也没什么用
  I thought she owed us, Francis.
  她不是欠我们的吗,弗兰西斯
  She does, but there's limits.
  确实,但她能力有限
  She's Secretary of State.
  她是国务卿
  She can't break diplomatic protocol.
  不能违反外交协议
  Well, can you make some calls?
  那你能打几个电话吗
  If she can't, I can't.
  如果她做不到,我也没办法
  Plus I have to focus on the watershed bill.
  再说我得集中精力在流域法案上
  I'm taking time out of my schedule to help you with that.
  我都抽时间来帮你弄法案了
  Because you drafted it. Because you asked me.
  因为是你起草的,因为是你要求的
  I didn't want to do this.
  我不想做这事
  All I'm asking is that you give me a little bit of your time in return.
  我只求你也能抽一点时间帮我
  And how am I supposed to fix a problem I can't fix?
  我要如何解决一个我无力解决的问题
  What about Remy?
  雷米怎么样
  Glendon Hill must have contacts in South Sudan.
  格兰顿希尔在南苏丹一定有联系人
  He's fighting us on the vote.
  他在投票的事上和我们作对
  Those are two completely separate issues.
  那完全是两码事
  They are not.
  根本就是一回事
  He does you a favor, he hangs it over me.
  他帮了你的忙,马上就会来要挟我
  So what you're saying is my goals are secondary to yours.
  你的意思是我的目标在你的之下吗
  That is not what I'm saying.
  我不是那个意思
  I think you don't want to go hat in hand
  我觉得根本是你拉不下脸来
  to somebody who used to work for you.
  求你的老部下帮忙
  I will not be lectured to the moment you walk in the door!
  你别一进门就教训我
  I called Catherine, as promised!
  我说话算话,给凯瑟琳打了电话
  Her inability to deliver is not my problem or my fault!
  她做不到根本和我毫无关系
  I cannot control changing global landscapes!
  我又控制不了全球格局的改变
  And I will not be cornered into making promises I cannot deliver!
  更不会受迫许下无法履行的诺言
  I am sorry I yelled.
  抱歉我冲你发火了
  I'm under a lot of pressure.
  我压力很大
  You're right, I didn't think it through.
  你说得对,是我没想清楚
  I just can't go to Remy right now.
  我现在真的不能去求雷米
  He's poaching too many of my people.
  他已经拉拢了太多我的人
  I've got two congressmen
  还有两位国会议员
  who will not commit.
  仍然举棋不定
  I was hoping you might speak to them.
  我本来还指望你能跟他们谈谈
  Who?
  都是谁
  Vanderburgh and Abrams.
  范德博格和艾布拉姆斯
  What is it that you want me to say to them?
  你想让我跟他们说什么
  They're big on the environment.
  他们很重视环保
  They don't think the bill goes far enough.
  他们觉得那项法案没多大用处
  They respect your opinion.
  他们尊重你的意见
  I wanted you to walk them through the bill stepbystep.
  我希望你能逐条讲解一下法案
  Put them at ease. I need to get them in the yes column.
  让他们放心,我得说服他们投赞成票
  I meet with them tomorrow. I'll deliver the bruises.
  明天我先跟他们碰面,敲打敲打他们
  You meet with them later and patch them up.
  之后你再去安抚一下
  That might just do the trick.
  软硬兼施估计能管用
  Of course.
  没问题
  I think I broke the bowl.
  我好像把碗打碎了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/316879.html