纸牌屋第一季 第112期:不在费城占有一席之地是损失(在线收听) |
They're having a big gala tonight... 他们今晚将举办一场宴会
a cocktail party... for their donors.
鸡尾酒会,宴请捐款人
Remy will be there.
雷米也会到场
We have events in Haverford and Gladwyne...
我们在哈弗福德和格莱德文有活动...
Yeah, well, this is more important.
这件事更重要
You also have a radio interview tomorrow morning
你明早还要跟匹兹堡当地的电台
纸牌屋第一季.jpg
with a local Pittsburgh station?
做连线访谈,对吗
Yes. All right.
是的,好吧
Meet with Remy tonight.
今晚和雷米谈谈
And if it goes well and if you're comfortable,
如果谈得顺利而且你也愿意
tomorrow morning on the radio,
就在明早访谈的时候
you support their drilling efforts.
表示支持他们开采
And Remy has assured me if you do that,
雷米已经向我保证,如果你这么做了
he can push Sancorp in the right direction.
他会说服桑科跟我们合作
Cancel the events tomorrow.
取消明天的活动
Head back to Philly, do some damage control.
回费城去,尽力弥补损失
I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Peter...
我明天下午就过去,彼得
Please.
拜托
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go make some calls.
我去打几个电话
Peter, have you mentioned anything to her about Kapeniak or...
彼得,你跟她提过科佩尼科吗
No. I haven't mentioned it to anybody.
没有,我没跟任何人说过
All right. Stamper will come by in the morning
好吧,明早斯坦普会过去
and brief you on the talking points.
向你说明要点
When did you take this?
这是什么时候拍的
Oh, it was about 7:00 in the morning.
大概是早上七点
The sun had just come up.
太阳刚出来
You were asleep... right here.
你正在酣睡,就在这里
The light was perfect.
光线很完美
I had no choice.
我情不自禁
I always slept so well in this apartment.
在这个公寓我一向睡得安稳
How long are you in town for?
这次要待多久
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't decided.
还没想好
You have no luggage.
你没带行李
It smells the same.
这里的味道还是一样
Feels the same.
感觉也没变
I think Sancorp is missing out,
不在费城占有一席之地
not having a significant presence in Philadelphia.
是桑科的损失
There are advantages to centralizing in a major urban center.
以大城市为中心是有好处
But the disadvantages are commercial real estate prices,
但也有缺点,商业地产的地价
city taxes, building a pipeline.
缴城市税,铺设管道
It's all very costly.
这些都耗资巨大
So they'd have to reduce costs elsewhere.
那就得从其他方面削减开支
Significantly. How can I help with that?
当然,我能帮上什么忙
Statewide permitteduse zoning.
开放全州土地
No more conditional zoning.
去除区划限制
The municipalities are slowing down development.
地方政府阻碍了发展
That's the state legislature.
但这是宾州法律啊
You come out in support of permitted use,
你要是支持开放土地
and you get elected Governor.
就能当选州长了
That'll put pressure on the legislature.
这能给立法机构造成压力
Sancorp is very interested in having
桑科很愿意在哈里斯堡(宾州首府)
a powerful friend in Harrisburg.
结交一位有分量的朋友
My opponent's prodrilling.
我的对手也支持开采
Your opponent isn't asking for refineries in Philadelphia.
但你的对手没说要在费城建精炼厂
We prefer friends we can count on.
我们更喜欢靠得住的朋友
Have your clients listen to WZPZ tomorrow at a quarter to 8:00.
让你的客户明早7点45分收听WZPZ
It's a Pittsburgh station.
是匹兹堡的电台
It's been a pleasure, Congressman.
聊得很愉快,议员先生
I look forward to talking again soon.
希望能尽快再谈 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/317702.html |