纸牌屋第一季 第137期:凭感情做的决定不叫决定(在线收听

   Go ahead.

  说吧
  He's deflecting.
  他在回避
  What I can't tell is whether it's because
  我分辨不出是因为
  he's inclined to say no or wants to be wooed to say yes.
  他想拒绝,还是想让我哄着他答应
  Either way, I'll have to ease him into the conversation,
  不管怎样,我得慢慢引他说话
  not be so blunt.
  不能太直白了
  This trip may take longer than I thought.
  这趟行程恐怕会比预计要长
  We've looked through all the file cabinets.
  我们已经找遍了所有的文件柜
  They're not on his computer?
  他电脑里没记录吗
  Not with the Congressman's handwritten notes.
  议员手写的便条没有
  All right. I'll check his office.
  知道了,我去他办公室看看
  There is a comfort to these woods.
  这片树林能给人慰藉
  Like they're my backyard.
  这儿就像我的后院
  Well, they are my backyard, in a way. I own them.
  其实可以这么说,这块地是我的
  How much land?
  多少地
  Six thousand acres.
  6千英亩
  You think I could get a tour of your Fulton plant while I'm in town?
  我这几天能去看看你的富顿电站吗
  If you'd like. But...
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/321220.html