打工姐妹花第一季 第29期:卡洛琳的家(在线收听) |
See I told you I can get this skylight open. 都说了我能撬开天窗
Turn on a light!
你倒是开灯呀
Wait till I close the closet door.
等我先把衣柜门关上
Why are the floors so bouncy?
为什么这地板这么有弹性呀
It's called "carpet."
那是地毯
打工姐妹花第一季
What?
我靠
No way. No way.
不可能 绝不可能
Is this Narnia?
这是纳尼亚王国吗?
I'm about to say something I swore I'd never say.
我要说一句我从来没说过的话
O.M.G.
我的神呀
Again...O.M.G.
再来一次 我的神呀
It's lame but nothing else really nails it.
虽然这句话很逊 但我想不到更好的了
This is the room that O.M.G. was born for.
"我的神"这句话 就是为这里发明的吧
Max it's just my closet.
麦克斯 这里只是我的衣柜间
Your clothes have a house!
你的衣服还有间房子住
Look look!
看 快看
You are rich!
你真有钱啊
Like I know you've said you were rich
我知道你家很有钱
but you are rich.
真没想到你丫富到流油啊
You're embarrassing me.
说得我都羞涩了
Are you crazy?
你傻啦
This is nothing to be embarrassed about.
这有什么好羞涩的
What's this do?
这是干嘛用的
Oh my God.
我的老天爷啊
You have a shoe rotisserie.
你有个旋转烤"鞋"架
I designed it.
我亲自设计的
I call it my "ferris heels".
我称它为"鞋天轮"
I'd judge you if that wasn't exactly what
要是我也有一台
I'd call it if I had one.
不取这名字就有鬼了
Okay we should really go now.
好了 我们真该走了
Let me just grab my bite guard.
我拿完保持器就走
What?
哇靠
You have a museum in your closet?
你的衣橱里还有间博物馆啊
Come on it's just a bathroom.
拜托 就只是间浴室嘛
Just a bathroom?
什么就只是间浴室
It's the Louvre of pooping.
这是茅坑界的卢浮宫吧
Here it is.
找到了
Do you two need to be left alone?
要不要给你们俩一点时间温存啊
We have to go.
"偶"们得走了
Can't risk staying much longer.
待太久可能"灰"被抓到
Wow. Just when I thought your voice couldn't get any more grating.
你烦人的声音现在更上一层楼了
It'll loosen up.
戴一会儿就正常了
Seriously we should go.
好了 真的该走了
Oh um I just have to do one thing before we go.
我想先做完一件事情再走 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/321263.html |