打工姐妹花第一季 第32期:寿司店接老爸的电话(在线收听

   Toro with black truffle.

  Toro加黑松露
  You are about to have a sushi toro gasm.
  你将会体验到"鲔"高潮的快感
  Will you calm down? It's just
  别这么夸张好吗 不过就...
  Oh sweet bejesus that's delicious!
  我的老天啊 这也太好吃了
  If this is sushi
  如果这是寿司
  what was that other stuff we ate?
  那我们之前吃的是什么
  Wrong. On every level.
  寿"屎" 完全就是屎
  寿司店接老爸的电话
  We need more of this.
  这个再多来一点
  Like all of it.
  全都多来点
  Can we have some more toro?
  请再上一盘Toro
  Thank you so much.
  谢谢
  And uh...
  另外
  I get it now 'cause I'm rich.
  原来只要有钱 听啥都好笑
  I don't know how you're pulling it off.
  我真不知道你是怎么忍的
  What do you mean?
  什么意思
  Giving up everything that you had.
  放弃你所拥有的一切
  The maids the closet the dentist the sushi the tub.
  女佣 衣橱 牙医 寿司 浴缸
  All of it. The tub.
  这一切 尤其是小缸缸
  I almost can't give it up
  我都舍不得放弃
  but I only had it for an hour.
  我和它才认识一小时呢
  You're kind of a badass.
  你还真是个猛女
  Max you just called me a badass.
  麦克斯 你刚称赞我为"猛女"
  I'm drunk on black truffle.
  我吃黑松露吃醉了
  It's my dad!
  是我老爸
  Wait he actually exists?
  慢着 还真有其人呀
  Like the townhouse and the tub?
  跟别墅和小缸缸一样真实吗
  The tub.
  小缸缸呀
  Hi daddy. How are you?
  爸爸 你还好吗
  I miss you so much.
  我真的好想你
  I'm good. No really.
  我很好 不 真的
  I'm still staying in Brooklyn with my friend Max.
  我还住在朋友麦克斯的布鲁克林家中
  She's great.
  她人超好的
  Oh okay. Hold on.
  好的 等下
  Love you daddy.
  爱你哦 爸爸
  He wants to talk to you.
  他想跟你说话
  Me? Why?
  我 为什么
  I wouldn't know what to say.
  我不知道该说什么
  Take it! He's only allowed five minutes.
  快接 他只有五分钟的通话时间
  Yo what's up Martin Channing?
  哟 有啥事啊 马丁·钱宁
  You're welcome but I di
  别客气 不过...
  Well thank you.
  谢谢
  Yeah she's great.
  对 她挺好的
  Real trooper.
  坚强的一名猛女
  Well bye. What?
  那就这样啦 什么
  Okay I'll tell her.
  好的 我会转告她
  Daddy?
  爸爸
  He's gone.
  挂电话了
  So that's what a father sounds like.
  原来父亲就是这种感觉
  What did he say?
  他说什么了
  He wanted me to remind you to wear your bite guard.
  他让我提醒你记得戴保持器
  See he can't be as bad as everyone says.
  瞧 他没大家说的那么坏
  He just can't be.
  他就不是个坏人的料
  Oh my God.
  我的天啊
  The 200 didn't cover it.
  那两百块不够付
  Start checking the purses!
  快把钱包翻个遍
  Oh hey. Do you take hats?
  喂 用帽子抵押成不
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/321270.html