打工姐妹花第一季 第39期:自助洗衣店(在线收听) |
It's not that bad in here. 这里也没这么糟嘛
I thought my first trip to a laundromat
我还以为我人生第一次去自助洗衣店
would be a lot more depressing.
会更苦闷凄惨呢
Six years we spent together
共度了六年的时光了
and now he won't even look at me.
他却懒得看我一眼
Oh not the bag.
别再拿账单袋了
I just looked at his bag... now yours?
才看完他的裤裆袋 现在你又掏出你的
Max it's driving me crazy.
麦克斯 这真让我抓狂
What did you major in in college?
你在大学主修什么
I majored in changing topics.
主修转移话题
So what did you ever see in your ex
你到底看上你前任哪点
the lost Winklevoss twin?
那个失散的山寨温克吾斯兄弟
We're not talking about William.
现在不谈威廉
We're talking about your bills.
只谈你的账单
Well, I'm talking about your Bill!
我也只谈你的比尔
Oh face!
吃瘪吧
Max...We're trying to start a cupcake business.
麦克斯 我们将一起开创蛋糕事业
And I can't believe I'm about to say this
真没想到我得跟你说这件事
but with my father's financial baggage
由于我爸在金融上有不良记录
you're our best chance for credit.
你是我们申请贷款的最佳人选
Listen everybody's broke in their 20s.
听着 谁二十多岁的时候不是穷的
And everybody hides from stuff.
人人都有要逃避的事情
You run into freezers.
你选择躲进冷藏室
I practice ignorance and blackout drinking.
我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹
What's happening right now?
这是怎么回事
Hola dudarinos.
你好 姐们儿
The laundromat's closing early.
自助洗衣店要提前打烊了
We've rented it out for our '80s pop up disco party.
被我们租来办八零年代人人弹起迪斯科派对
Bobby.
波比
Shouldn't it be called an "'80s pop up lame hipster
应该改名为"八零年代嬉皮人人该死
will do anything to be ironic and lame" party?
又爱自取其辱的蹩脚派对"
"Lame"?
"蹩脚"
Don't think so.
话别说得太早
What?
什么
Vicki from Small wonder is coming?
《电脑娃娃》的机器人女孩维姬会来
Embarrassed to be you right now.
风大闪了舌头 糗大了吧
Unless you chicks have 75 disco lovin' bucks
请交七十五块的我爱迪斯科入场费
be gone in ten minutes
不然十分钟内请走人
or my man here will throw you out.
不然我男人会把你俩扔出去
Don't let his tube top fool you.
别被他的抹胸给骗了
Bobby is mad wiry.
波比可是个疯狂硬汉
I'm wiry.
人家是硬汉
Small wonder?
《机器娃娃》
Is that the show on TLC
是学习频道那个
about the little people magicians?
小小魔术师的表演节目吗
No.
不是
It's an '80s sitcom about this little girl robot
是一个八零年代喜剧 讲述的是一个机器娃娃
who lives with a loving family.
住在一个充满爱的家庭里
A girl robot?
机器娃娃
That's totally unbelievable.
太假了吧
No that's totally awesome!
错 是太屌了吧
The unbelievable part is the loving family.
假的部分是"充满爱的家庭"
I love Vicki.
我爱维姬
She had no emotions and was empty inside.
她没有情绪 内心空洞
My role model! We're staying.
我的人生楷模啊 咱们留下吧
$75? To do what...
花七十五美元干嘛
stand here and dance next to...
傻站着 然后在
guy girl and girl guy over there?
男人婆和娘娘腔旁翩翩起舞吗 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/321283.html |