绿箭侠第一季 第93期:背叛亲父报情仇(2)(在线收听

   You're gonna burn in hell for what you've done.

  你会为你所做的事情付出代价
  It'll be worth it.
  那也值得
  Helena...
  海伦娜
  I didn't have a choice, Oliver.
  我别无选择,奥利弗
  No one can know my secret.
  不能让任何人知道我的秘密
  背叛亲父报情仇
  Csu didn't find any usable prints
  没找到任何有效的证据
  except for the 3 victims.
  除了三个受害者
  One of them had a gsw to the chest.
  其中一个胸口有枪伤
  So who broke the necks of Salvati and his buddy?
  那又是谁扭断了赛瓦缇和他同伙的脖子
  Look, it's been a while since the hood broke anyone's neck.
  听着,兜帽男好久没作案了
  And I didn't see any arrows laying around.
  而且我在现场也没发现箭头
  We better pray that Frank Bertinelli
  我们最好祈祷弗兰克?波提纳尔
  blames the hood for this.
  将此事归咎于兜帽男
  'cause if he thinks it's the triad,
  因为一旦他认为这是黑社会所为
  Starling City is ground zero to world war III.
  星城就要城损人亡了
  You ok?
  你还好吗
  I spoke to my dad today.
  我今天跟我爸爸谈过了
  I bet that was fun.
  我猜聊得很开心吧
  He explained to me what happened with my credit card yesterday.
  他向我解释了昨天信用卡冻结的原因
  And my checking account, my savings account,
  以及我的支票,我的存款
  my brokerage account, my stock portfolio.
  我的佣金,我的股票
  He cut me off completely.
  他全部冻结了
  What?
  什么
  My car got repossessed. That was fun.
  我的车也被收回了,真有意思
  Oh, and I have to move
  还有,我不得不
  out of my apartment by the end of the month.
  在这个月底搬出我的公寓
  You are gonna be fine, Tommy.
  你会没事的,汤米
  In fact, you are gonna be great.
  事实上,你会做得很好
  Merlyn money or not.
  不管你富有或贫穷
  And you know,
  你知道吗
  I have a mushroom and olive Mario pizza
  冰箱里有一个蘑菇橄榄马里奥比萨
  in my refrigerator waiting to be eaten.
  等着被我俩吃掉呢
  I suppose it's already paid for, right?
  我想已经付过钱了吧,对吗
  Exactly.
  当然
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/322951.html