生活大爆炸第四季第六集_1(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第四季第六集_1

  剧情简介:
  The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
  台词:
  有问题吗
  Problem?
  这是我吃过最难吃的脆皮水果派
  This is the worst cobbler I've ever eaten.
  味道就跟出自一个初级的补鞋匠之手一样
  It tastes like it's made of actual ground-up shoemaker.
  真好笑  "cobbler"一词两意都点到了
  Amusing. A play on the two meanings of "cobbler."
  cobbler既有水果派也有鞋匠的意思
  伙计们  猜猜我在洛杉矶机场发现谁了
  Hey, guys. Guess who I found at LAX?
  我的妹妹普丽娅
  My baby sister Priya.
  抱歉  我反对
  Excuse me, I object.
  你提出的是一个猜谜游戏
  You propose a guessing game
  可是你一点猜的时间都不给我
  yet you don't give me enough time to guess.
  声明一下  我本来就打算说
  For the record, I was going to say:
  "你的妹妹普丽娅"
  "Your sister Priya."
  谢尔顿  你一点都没变  对吧
  Oh, Sheldon. You haven't changed a bit, have you?
  我为什么要变
  Why would I change?
  她的本意其实是
  The hope has been that
  你最终能变得正常一点
  you'd eventually bend to public opinion.
  普丽娅  什么风把你吹来洛杉矶
  So, Priya, what brings you back to L.A.?
  我本来要去多伦多  但我得在这滞留一天
  I have a one-day layover on my way to Toronto.
  企业并购
  Corporate merger.
  你们相信吗
  Can you believe it?
  小普丽娅是印度最大汽车公司
  Little Priya's one of the lead attorneys
  首席律师之一
  for the biggest car company in India.
  鉴于当时咱们见面  她已经从法学院毕业了
  Given that when we met her, she was finishing law school
  而且正打算去一家大的印度汽车公司实习
  and planning an internship at a large Indian car company
  这个结果其实相当合理
  it's actually extremely plausible.
  你怎么就这么惹人嫌呢
  And your poll numbers just keep dropping.
  虽然我很想跟大家一起聊聊
  I want to catch up with all of you
  但我得先去上个厕所
  but first I really must visit the loo.
  我也去  我给你指路吧
  I'm going, too; I'll show you where it is.
  好的  虽然这不用明讲
  All right, this goes without saying
  但是无论如何我还是重申一下
  but I'm just going to say it anyway.
  不许碰我妹妹
  Hands off my sister.
  我干嘛碰她  她浑身布满了飞机细菌
  Why would I touch her? She's covered with airplane germs.
  我当然不是跟你说  我是跟他说
  I'm so not talking to you. I'm talking to him.
  -喂  我都是有女朋友的人了  -拜托
  - Hey. I've got a girlfriend now.  - Oh, please.
  我的妹妹比你那女友辣多了
  My sister's much hotter than your girlfriend
  这点你心知肚明
  and you know it.
  她们俩都很辣行了吧
  Let's just agree they're both hot.
  但是伙计  你说的可是我妹妹
  But dude, that's my sister you're talking about!
  算了  不说这个话题
  Okay, forget who's hotter.
  普丽娅第一次来洛杉矶时  我和莱纳德
  The first time Priya came to L.A., Leonard and I made a pact
  出于对我们友情以及对你的尊敬
  out of respect to our friendship and to you
  我们约定  谁也不能泡你妹妹
  that neither of us would hit on her.
  你们拉钩钩了吗
  Did you pinky-swear?
  当然
  Yes.
  那好吧
  Okay, then.
  补鞋匠的水果派  我到现在还忍不住发笑
  Cobbler. I'm still laughing.
  真高兴再次见到你 莱纳德
  It's really nice to see you again, Leonard.
  是啊  我也很高兴见到你
  Yeah. It's good to see you, too.
  你到了
  Here you go.
  谢谢
  Thanks.
  哇哦  哇哦  哇哦
  Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
  继续
  Okay.
  你跟你的妹妹有什么特别计划吗
  So you got any special plans with your sister?
  没有  就是一起出去玩
  Oh, not really. Just hang out.
  我总是跟人说  如果你只能在
  I always tell people, "If you have only one day
  洛杉矶呆一天  火车一日游是最佳选择
  in Los Angeles, make it a train day."
  火车一日游
  Train day?
  乐趣始于在影城的卡尼餐厅吃早午饭
  The fun starts with brunch at Carney's in Studio City
  在改造过的铁路餐车里  有一个热狗站
  a hotdog stand in a converted railroad dining car.
  下一站  Travel Town
  Next stop, Travel Town
  一家户外的博物馆  专门展出1880年至1930年的
  an outdoor museum featuring 43 railroad engines
  铁路引擎  汽车  和其他轨道车辆
  cars, and other rolling stock from the 1880s to the 1930s.
  最后  我们在浮华与魅力并存的好莱坞下车
  And, finally, we're off to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood
  对  就在好莱坞的卡尼餐厅吃晚饭
  for dinner at--that's right-- the Hollywood Carney's
  那是另外一个改造过的铁路餐车热狗站
  a hotdog stand in a <i>differenti> converted railroad dining car.
  我们才不会玩这个
  I don't think we're going to do that.
  显然  你讨厌寻乐
  Well, then apparently you hate fun.
  普丽娅还没回来呢
  Priya's not back yet?
  这很正常
  Well, I guess that's not unusual.
  女人  男人  一个蹲着一个站着
  Women, men, the whole sitting-standing deal.
  咱们刚才聊到哪里了
  So what are we talking about?
  我和普丽娅的出游计划
  Uh, my plans with Priya.
  他拒绝火车一日游
  He rejected Train Day.
  你有说清楚那是两辆不同的火车车厢
  Did you make it clear that it's two different train cars
  改造成的热狗站吗
  turned into hotdog stands?
  十分清楚
  Abundantly.
  我想他就是讨厌寻乐
  I guess he just hates fun.
  我也是这么说的
  That's what I said!
  好了  你们有什么新闻
  Okay, so... what's new with you guys?
  我有女朋友了
  I have a girlfriend now.
  不错嘛
  Hey, good for you!
  嗯  我就想让大家都知道
  Yeah, I just want to put it out there
  以防我不经意
  in case I inadvertently
  朝你喷射出我的性引诱外激素
  squirt any pheromones in your direction.
  满意了吧
  Happy?
  普丽娅  你有什么安排吗
  So, Priya, what are your plans while you're here?
  我不知道  我只有一天时间
  I don't know. I just have the one day.
  你喜欢火车吗
  Do you like trains?
  不是特别喜欢
  Not particularly.
  那你在机场上等着登机就好了
  You might as well just wait at the airport for your flight.
  你在一片森林当中
  "You are in a forest."
  在西面  有一片流沙
  "There is quicksand to the west
  有一条通向东面的路
  a path leads to the east."
  去东面
  Go east.
  一道铁门挡住了你的路
  "An iron gate blocks your way."
  开门
  Open gate.
  上锁了
  "It's locked."
  这样啊
  Hmm.
  那算了
  Well, so much for that.
  很晚了  你怎么还不睡
  It's getting pretty late. How come you're still up?
  我刚在网上发现了一款游戏模拟器
  I found an emulator online that lets you play classic text-based
  可以玩上世纪80年代的经典文字游戏
  computer games from the 1980s.
  不错啊
  That's pretty cool.
  当然了  因为它用到了世界上最强大的图像处理器
  Oh, yes. It runs on the world's most powerful graphics chip:
  想象力
  imagination.
  你倒是真该好好发掘一下
  You've really got to get out more.
  向北走
  Go north.
  你不能走这条路
  "You can't go that way."
  向西走
  Go west.
  巨魔挡住了你的道路
  "A troll blocks your passage."
  好吧  系好你的安全带
  Okay. Fasten your seatbelts.
  剿灭巨魔
  Kill troll.
  用什么
  "With what?"
  用剑
  With sword.
  你没有剑
  "You don't have the sword."
  天呐  这种倒霉事真降临到我头上了
  Good golly, it's as if it's actually happening to me.
  拉杰总算上床睡了
  Raj finally went to bed.
  可谢尔顿还没睡
  Sheldon's still up.
  你跟我说过他九点会睡的
  You said he goes to bed at 9:00.
  他的确应该睡了  但他刚痴迷于一款电脑游戏...
  Yeah, he does, but he got caught up in a computer game and...
  用斧头击杀巨魔
  Hit troll with axe!
  用斧头击杀巨魔
  Hit troll with axe!
  用斧头击杀巨魔
  Hit troll with axe!
  服了  这真是个顽强的巨魔
  My, this is one tough troll.
  你没法摆脱他吗
  Can't you get rid of him?
  根据以往经验  不可能
  If the past is any indication, no.
  莱纳德  我陷进流沙里了
  Leonard, I'm trapped in quicksand!
  这斧头在拖我下去呢
  The axe is dragging me down!
  扔掉斧头
  Drop axe!
  扔掉斧头  英明
  Drop axe, brilliant!
  稍等一下
  Give me a minute.
  -谢尔顿  -等一下
  - Sheldon. - Hold on.
  我正在思考如何能拿到桶
  Trying to figure out how to get the bucket
  这样我就能扛着泥土越过那条龙了
  so I can carry the mud past the dragon.
  -谢尔顿  你还得早起工作呢  -我知道
  - Sheldon, you need to work in the morning. - I know!
  那还不赶紧睡觉
  Well, then bed, mister!
  再给我五分钟嘛
  Five more minutes!
  你确定吗
  Really?
  你打算冒着在热力波动学研讨会上打瞌睡的
  You're going to risk getting sleepy in the middle of your
  风险继续玩下去吗
  thermodynamic fluctuations seminar?
  你知道自己在公众面前打哈欠的后果吧
  You know what happens when you yawn in public.
  大家都会看着我形态奇异的小舌头
  Everyone will see my oddly shaped uvula.
  你也不想看到这个画面吧
  You don't want that, do you?
  不想
  No.
  但我们社会嘲笑奇异舌头的做法是可耻的
  But it's a shame our society mocks the differently uvulated.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz4/326767.html