生活大爆炸第四季第九集_1(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第四季第九集_1

  剧情简介:
  The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
  台词:
  -Rajesh: You know who's got to be the bravest person in the Marvel Universe?
  bravest: 勇敢的 marvel: 奇迹 universe: 宇宙
  你们知道谁是奇迹宇宙里最勇敢的人吗?
  Whoever has to give She-Hulk a bikini wax?
  whoever: 无论谁 bikini: 比基尼泳装 wax: 用热蜡除去毛发
  是给女绿巨人做比基尼除毛的那个
  -Howard: You want to talk brave,
  既然说到了勇敢
  How about Captain America's undocumented Mexican gardener?
  captain: 队长 undocumented: 无真凭实据的 Mexican: 墨西哥 gardener: 园丁
  你觉得美国队长里那个从墨西哥偷渡来的园丁勇敢吗?
  -Leonard: He's not braver than whoever uses the bathroom after the thing?
  bathroom: 浴室
  他比干完那事后还敢用浴室的那人勇敢吗?
  -Sheldon: As usual, you're all wrong.
  不出所料全错
  The bravest person in the Marvel Universe is the doctor who gives wolverine his prostate exam.
  doctor: 医生 wolverine: 狼獾 prostate: [解剖]前列腺 exam: 检查
  神奇宇宙里最勇敢的人就是那个给金刚狼做前列腺检查的医生了
  -Howard: How about the guy who gets a prostate exam from wolverine?
  那那个找金刚狼做前列腺检查的人又如何呢?
  -Sheldon: Now you just being silly.
  silly: 愚蠢的
  你这么说显得很愚蠢哎
  Wolverine's never displayed the slightest interest in helping others prevent prostate cancer.
  display: 表现 slightest: 最少的 prevent: 预防 cancer: 癌症
  金刚狼对于帮助他们预防前列腺癌是毫无兴趣的
  Hello.
  喂
  Yes, the elevator's out of order,you'll have to use the stairs.
  elevator: 电梯 out of order: 发生故障 stair: 楼梯
  没错电梯坏了,你得走楼梯了
  Of course you can.
  当然可以
  Pizza dates back to the 16th century, while the first elevator was not installed until 1852.
  date back: 追溯到 century: 世纪 install: 安装
  披萨可以追溯到16世纪,而第一台电梯时1852年才发明的
  That means that for over 300 years, people carried pizzas up stairs.
  也就是说在300多年的时间中,人们送披萨的时候走的是楼梯
  Be part of that proud tradition.
  proud: 自豪的 tradition: 传统
  继承这个光荣的传统吧
  -Leonard: I'll go get Penny while that guy spits on our food.
  spit: 吐口水
  趁这哥们往披萨上吐唾沫的时候我去叫Penny了
  -Rajesh: Do you think they gave wolverine an Adamantium prostate?
  adamantium: 【金刚】[Fictional metal found in the Marvel Universe-from urban dictionary]
  你觉得他们给金刚狼设计了一个和他爪子一样材料的前列腺了吗?
  -Howard: That's a stupid question.
  stupid: 愚蠢的
  这问题够蠢
  -Rajesh: We're having a conversation about probing the heinies of superheroes.
  conversation: 交谈 probe: 探索 heinie: 屁股 superhero: 超级英雄
  我们正在讨论检查超级英雄的臀部的事
  There are no stupid questions.
  不存在什么蠢问题
  -Wyatt: Yes?
  找谁?
  -Leonard: Oh, um, is Penny here?
  哦呃 Penny在吗?
  -Wyatt: You're Leonard, right?
  你是Leonard吧?
  -Leonard: Yeah.
  是的
  -Wyatt: Damn, it's good to finally meet you, son.
  finally: 终于
  终于见到你了孩子
  -Leonard: Okay, I think a bit of context here might help.
  a bit of: 一点 context: 背景,来龙去脉
  谁能帮我解释一下是怎么回事吗
  -Penny: Oh, hey, Leonard. I see you met my dad.
  哦嘿 Leonard 和我爸见过面了吧
  -Leonard: Oh, good.
  哦很好
  Context.
  明白了
  -Wyatt: Come on in, buddy.
  buddy: 伙计
  进来吧伙计
  Take a load off.
  take a load off: [俚语] 歇息,坐下
  坐会儿
  -Penny: Oh, gee, dad, Leonard can't stay.
  gee: [俚语]哎呀
  哦天呐爸爸 Leonard不能留这儿
  He just dropped by to say hello.
  drop by: 顺便拜访
  他就是过来打声招呼而已
  Thanks for stopping by, sweetie.
  stop by: 顺便拜访 sweetie: [口语]亲爱的人
  亲爱的谢谢拜访
  I'll see you later.
  待会儿见
  Bye.
  再见
  -Leonard: That was odd.
  odd: 古怪的
  真奇怪
  “Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state.
  universe: 宇宙,世界  dense: 稠密的  state: 情形
  “宇宙一度滚烫稠密,
  Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
  billion: 十亿 expansion: 膨胀 wait: 等待
  140亿年前终于爆了炸,等着瞧...
  The earth began to cool
  cool: 变凉,冷却
  地球开始降温,
  The autotrophs began to drool, neanderthals developed tools
  autotrophs: 自养生物 drool: 从嘴淌下,散漫的说 neanderthals: 穴居人 tool: 工具
  自养生物来起哄,穴居人发明工具。
  We built the wall. We built the pyramids
  the pyramids: 埃及金字塔
  我们建长城,我们建金字塔。
  Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery.
  math: 数学 science: 科学 history: 历史 unravel: 解开,阐明 mystery: 神秘,奥秘
  数学、自然科学、历史,揭开神秘。
  That all started with a big bang.”
  bang: 撞击,砰然巨响
  一切都开始于大爆炸。
  Bang!
  砰!”
  -Sheldon: Are you sure you have enough comics?
  comic: 连环漫画
  你们确定备好了足够多的漫画书了吗?
  You're going to be monitoring the telescope for 12 hours,
  monitor: 监视 telescope: 望远镜
  你们要在望远镜前观测12小时
  and by my estimate, you've only selected seven hours of reading material.
  estimate: 估计 select: 挑选 reading material: 阅读材料
  根据我的预测你选的漫画书
  只够看7小时的
  That's even factoring in
  factor: 把…作为因素计入
  这还是算上你
  your difficulty in parsing American comic book idioms like "Bamf!" and "Snikt!"
  difficulty: 困难 parse: 解析 idiom: 方言
  费劲去理解美国漫画中的俗语"梆"和"刺啦"等词汇的时间呢
  -Rajesh: Is that racist?
  racist: 种族主义者
  这是种族歧视吗?
  It feels racist.
  听上去挺像的哎
  -Howard: Don't be oversensitive.
  oversensitive: 过分敏感的
  不要太敏感
  He's calling you illiterate, not your race.
  illiterate: 文盲 race: 种族
  他只是说你没文化不是针对你的种族
  -Rajesh: Oh, okay. Good.
  哦这样啊那没事了
  I don't need more comics.
  有这些漫画书就够了
  Howard's gonna stop by, we're gonna play intergalactic battleship and Indian Monopoly.
  gonna: (美)将要(等于going to) intergalactic: 星系间的 battleship: 战舰 monopoly: [美国英语]强手棋
  Howard会过来和我们一起玩星际大战印度版的强手棋
  -Sheldon: I don't care for novelty editions of Monopoly.
  novelty: 新奇 edition: 版本
  我对新版本的强手棋不感兴趣
  I prefer the classics regular and Klingon.
  Prefer: 更喜欢 classic: 经典的 regular: 常规的
  我喜欢经典人物版的和克林贡人版(星际迷航中虚构的一个好战外星种族)
  -Howard: Actually, Indian Monopoly's just like regular, except the money's in Rupees,
  rupee: 卢比
  其实印度版的强手棋和经典版的差不多除了钱是用卢比表示的
  instead of hotels you build call centers,
  instead: 代替
  你造不是"旅馆" 是"呼叫中心"
  and when you pick a chance card, you might die of dysentery.
  pick: 选择 dysentery: 痢疾
  还有当你抽到机会卡的时候你可能会死于痢疾
  Just FYI, that was racist.
  FYI: 供参考(For Your Information)
  顺便提醒下,刚刚是种族歧视
  -Leonard: You'll never guess what just happened.
  你们绝不会相信刚刚发生了什么
  -Sheldon: You went out in the hallway,
  hallway: 走廊
  你走到楼廊里
  Stumbled into an interdimensional portal which brought you 5,000 years into the future,
  stumble: 偶然发现 interdimensional: 【异次元】[A dimension that has inter-from urban dictionary] portal: 入口
  无意中进入了一个异次元门,它把你带到了5000年之后
  where you took advantage of the advanced technology
  advantage: 优势 advanced technology: 先进技术
  你利用那时的先进技术
  to build a time machine, and now you're back
  time machine: 时间机器
  制作了一台时间机器 现在你回来
  to bring us all with you to the year 7010
  是要带我们一起去7010年
  where we are transported to work at the think atrium
  transport: 运输 atrium: [解剖]心房
  在那里我们用心灵感应控制
  by telepathically controlled flying dolphins?
  telepathically: 心灵感应的 control: 控制 dolphin: 海豚
  会飞的海豚骑着它们去智慧中心上班?
  -Leonard: No.
  不是
  -Sheldon: Aw.
  哦
  -Leonard: Penny kissed me.
  Penny吻我了
  -Sheldon: Well, who would ever guess that?
  呃谁能想到是那事啊?
  -Rajesh: What... what kind of a kiss?
  是... 是什么样的吻?
  -Leonard: A big kiss. On the mouth.
  很浓烈的吻吻我的嘴了
  -Howard: Is it possible that she was going for your cheek
  possible: 可能 cheek: 脸颊
  是不是她打算亲你脸的时候
  and you moved and she accidentally got lip?
  accidentally: 意外的 lip: 嘴唇
  你动了下这样她就亲到你的嘴了?
  That happens with me and my mom all the time.
  我和我妈亲吻的时候就老这样
  -Leonard: She introduced me to her father, kissed me and then shut the door in my face.
  introduce: 介绍 shut: 关闭
  她带我去见他爸爸了,吻了我然后将我拒之门外
  -Howard: Maybe she was trying to send you a message.
  也许她在向你传达一个信息
  -Leonard: You think?
  是吗?
  -Howard: Yeah. "This man is not my father.
  没错 " 这人不是我爸
  I'm being held hostage.
  hostage: 人质
  我被绑架了
  So I'm going to do something insane in the hopes that you'll call 911."
  insane: 疯狂的
  因此我要做一些疯狂的事希望能提示你呼叫911了"
  -Leonard: Penny kissing me is not insane.
  Penny亲我可不是什么疯狂事
  She used to kiss me all the time.
  她以前经常亲我
  -Sheldon: Einstein defined insanity as "doing the same thing
  Einstein: 爱因斯坦(著名物理学家) define: 定义
  爱因斯坦把疯狂定义为"重复做一件事
  over and over again and expecting different results."
  over and over again: 一再地 expect: 期待 result: 结果
  期待不同的结果"
  By that standard, Penny is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
  standard: 标准 cuckoo: 不停地重复 cocoa: 可可粉 puff: 宣传广告
  按那个标准来说,Penny就是疯了
  -Leonard: I'm just saying, it felt like it may have meant something.
  我只是在想感觉也许也有言外之意呢
  -Howard: Ah, this takes me back. Leonard obsessing about Penny.
  take back: 使回想起 obsess: 使着迷
  啊这令我回想起Leonard迷恋Penny的时光
  I mean, don't get me wrong, I love your new stuff,
  别误解我我喜欢你的新状态
  but once in a while it's nice to hear the hits.
  once in a while: 偶尔
  但时不时来点经典的也还是不错的
  -Rajesh: Ooh, ooh!
  哦哦!
  Do "Our babies will be smart and beautiful."
  smart: 聪明
  快说"我们的孩子会非常聪明漂亮的"
  That one always makes me laugh.
  那话总是让我忍不住大笑
  -Leonard: Why do I bother talking to you people?
  bother: 烦恼
  你们都这样我还有什么好说的?
  -Sheldon: If it'll make you feel better, we rarely listen.
  rarely: 很少的
  安慰你一下吧其实一般都没人听你说
  -Penny: Hey, can I talk to you out here for a sec?
  sec: 秒(second)
  嘿我有话跟你说你能出来下吗?
  -Leonard: Yeah, sure.
  好的没问题
  -Sheldon: I'm starting to think we're never going to see that pizza.
  我开始觉得看来披萨是吃不成了
  -Penny: So you're probably wondering what that was all about.
  wonder: 想知道
  你或许正在想那是怎么一回事
  -Leonard: What, uh, the kissing and everything?
  什么呃你吻我的事以及其它的吗?
  Nah, women do that to me all the time.
  nah: [口语、粗俗语]=no
  不女人一直那样对我
  -Penny: Yeah, okay. The thing is, I kind of told my father we got back together again.
  是啊好吧事情是这样的我跟我爸说我们又和好了
  -Leonard: What? Why?
  什么? 为什么?
  -Penny: Well, you're the first guy he's ever really approved of, you know?
  approve: 赞成
  你要知道你是第一个他同意我在一起的人?
  You're a scientist who went to college
  scientist: 科学家 college: 大学
  你是上过大学的科学家啊
  and you don't have a neck tattoo or outstanding warrants or... or a baby.
  neck: 脖子 tattoo: 纹身 outstanding: 未解决的 warrant: [法律]拘票
  脖子上没有纹身没有被警察通缉... 也没有孩子
  -Leonard: What kind of guys did you used to go out with?
  你以前的对象都是些什么人啊?
  -Penny: Just guys.
  男人
  Anyway, when I told him we split up, he was heartbroken,
  anyway: 无论如何 split up: 分离 heartbroken: 伤心的
  不管怎样我跟他说我们分手时他非常伤心
  and he kept bugging me: "How's Leonard?
  bug: 打扰
  他不停地问我: "Leonard怎么样了?
  why can't you get back together with Leonard?
  你为什么不和Leonard和好呢?
  I bet Leonard never tipped a cow over on himself."
  bet: 打赌 tip over: 使翻转 cow: 奶牛
  我猜Leonard肯定没有玩过掀翻牛的游戏(一种愚蠢的乡村运动)"
  So to get him off my back, I told him we worked things out.
  因此为了让他不再缠着我我告诉他我们和好了
  -Leonard: Really?
  是吗?
  How... how'd we manage that?
  manage: 处理
  我... 我们该怎么做呢?
  -Penny: What?
  什么?
  -Leonard: I mean, did you apologize?
  apologize: 道歉
  你向我道歉了吗?
  Did you have to woo me?
  woo: 恳求
  你需要讨好我吗?
  -Penny: Get over yourself. I whistled, you came running.
  get over yourself: 别自以为是 whistle: 口哨
  别自以为是了我一吹口哨你就会跑着过来的
  -Leonard: Yeah, no, I don't think so.
  不行我觉得不是这样的
  -Penny: Okay, why are you arguing about this?
  argue: 争辩
  好吧你为什么那么在意这个呢?
  -Leonard: I'm just saying,
  我只是说
  if we fake got back together, that's totally not how it fake happened.
  fake: 假装 totally: 完全的
  要是我们假装和好了那总得做得像点样子吧
  -Penny: Oh... Okay, whatever.
  哦...好吧你随便吧
  Will you please just play along until my dad leaves?
  在我爸离开之前你能配合一点吗?
  -Leonard: Hold on, you actually want me
  hold on: 等一等
  等等你真的要我
  to deceive your father with some sort of sham playacting and kissing?
  deceive: 欺骗 sort of: 稍稍 sham: 虚假的 playact: 演戏
  用一些很假的动作和吻来骗你老爸吗?
  Cause I'm good with that.
  因为对这我很在行的
  -Wyatt: Penny, you out here?
  Penny 你在外面么?
  -Penny: Come on, honey, not in front of my dad.
  front: 在前面
  别这样宝贝我爸在看着呢
  -Wyatt: Relax, I've seen you do a lot worse with a lot stupider.
  relax: 放松 stupider: 头脑糊涂的
  没事你和那些更蠢的人做更过分的事我都看过了
  -Leonard: See?
  看吧?
  He doesn't mind.
  他不介意的
  -Wyatt: So, Leonard, I'm taking your gal out for a steak dinner, you want to join us?
  gal: 姑娘 steak: 牛排 join: 加入
  对了 Leonard 今晚我要带她出去吃牛排大餐一起来吗?
  -Penny: Oh, dad, that's nice, but Leonard has to work.
  喔老爸你真好但是Leonard得工作
  Right, Leonard?
  是吧 Leonard?
  -Leonard: Uh, I do, I have to work.
  呃是呀我得工作
  But I'm gonna blow that off to spend the evening with my sweetie and her father, 'cause, you know,
  gonna: (美)将要(等于going to) spend: 度过
  但我准备把它先丢一边和我亲爱的还有她爸一起度过今晚的时光
  just the kind of boyfriend I am.
  因为我就是这么好的男友
  -Penny: Oh.
  喔
  -Leonard: Come here, you.
  过来宝贝
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz4/326776.html