生活大爆炸第四季第十集_3(在线收听) |
生活大爆炸第四季第十集_3 剧情简介:
The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
台词:
-Penny: Oh! Okay. Wow.
哦! 这样啊喔
-Sheldon: It's simple biology. There's nothing I can do about it.
biology: 生物学
这是生理需求我无能为力
-Penny: Are you sure?
你确定?
-Sheldon: What are you suggesting?
你想说什么?
-Penny: I'm suggesting there might be something
我想说关于Amy的生理需求...
You could do about... Amy's urges?
urge: 冲动
你或许并非无能为力?
-Sheldon: It's illegal to spay a human being.
illegal: 非法的 spay: 切除卵巢 human being: 人类
切除一个人的卵巢是犯法的
-Penny: Yeah. That's not what I had in mind.
呃我不是想说那个
-Sheldon: Oh.
哦
Oh!
噢!
You mean... something I could do.
你的意思是... 我可以做点什么
-Penny: Exactly.
正是
-Sheldon: Well, I was hoping to avoid this. But I might as well get it over with.
avoid: 避免 get it over: 做到
好吧我还一直希望避免这样呢 但我还是把事情搞定好了
Thank you, Penny.
谢谢你了 Penny
I'll let you know what happens.
我会告诉你事情的进展的
-Penny: Oh, amy, you lucky girl.
噢 Amy 你可真是幸运啊
-Sheldon: Yes. This is dr. Sheldon cooper.
dr.: 博士(doctor)
你好我是Sheldon cooper博士
Is this the Zack Johnson, who used to have coitus with my neighbor Penny?
coitus: 性交 neighbor: 邻居
请问你是跟我的邻居Penny 进行过交媾的Zack Johnson吗?
Sorry to bother you.
bother: 打扰
不好意思打扰了
Hello. I'm looking for a Zack Johnson, who used to have coitus with my neighbor Penny.
你好我在找一位叫Zack Johnson的人他曾经跟我的邻居Penny交媾过
Coitus. It means intercourse.
intercourse: 性交
交媾它的意思是性交
And I have a feeling I'm speaking to the right Zack.
我想你就是我要找的Zack
This is Sheldon Cooper.
我是Sheldon Cooper
Fine. Shelly.
好吧叫Shelly也可以
Yes, that does sound like a girl's name.
sound like: 听起来像
没错那听起来的确像个女孩名
No, it doesn't bother me.
不我不讨厌这名字
Yes, "Smelly Shelly" does bother me.
smelly: 发臭的
是的我讨厌"臭臭的Shelly"这名字
Let me tell you why I'm calling.
让我来告诉你我打电话的原因
I'd like to know if you'd be interested in having sex with Amy Farrah Fowler.
have sex: 性交
我想知道你有没有兴趣与Amy Farrah Fowler做爱
Amy Farrah Fowler.
是Amy Farrah Fowler
Yes, that is a girl's name.
没错是个女孩名
Good grief. It's like trying to talk to a dolphin.
good grief: 哎呀,天哪(表示诧异,吃惊,恐惧的感叹语) dolphin: 海豚
天呐真像是对牛弹琴
-Leonard: Really?
真的吗?
This is going to decide who's the hero and who's the sidekick?
decide: 决定 hero: 英雄 sidekick: 伙伴【跟班】[The person in a group of two that is the lesser-from urban dictionary]
这就是你们要决定谁是英雄谁是跟班的方法?
-Howard: You got a better idea?
你还有更好的主意吗?
-Leonard: Every idea is better than this idea.
是个主意都比这个好
-Howard: Ding!
叮!
-Rajesh: Wait. What the hell is "ding"?
等等 "叮"是什么?
-Howard: It's a bell.
bell: 铃声
是敲铃的声音
-Rajesh: I don't think this kind of wrestling has a bell.
wrestle: 摔跤
我不认为这种摔跤会需要铃声
-Howard: Fine. How do you want to start?
好吧那你想怎么开始?
-Rajesh: I say, uh, how about "One, two, three, go"?
要我说呃 "一二三开始"怎么样?
-Howard: One-two-three-go? That's for babies.
一二三开始? 那是给小孩儿用的
-Rajesh: Okay, how about, uh...
好吧那呃...
On your mark, get set, go?
on your mark: 各就各位(赛跑起步时的口令) get set: 预备开始
各就各位预备开始怎么样?
-Howard: That's for a footrace. If you want to race, we have to go outside.
footrace: 赛跑 race: 比速度
那是给赛跑用的如果你想比跑步我们就得到外面比
-Rajesh: No, it's chilly outside. Didn't bring my jacket.
chilly: 寒冷的 jacket: 夹克
不要外面冷我没带外套
-Howard: Oh, for crying out loud.
for crying out loud: 搞什么名堂(不耐烦的一种表现)
噢我的天哪
What kind of superhero needs a jacket?
superhero: 超级英雄
哪有会需要外套的超级英雄?
-Rajesh: What kind of superhero says, "Dibs on the red tights!
dibs: 权利要求 tights: 紧身衣
那么什么样的超级英雄会说 "我要穿红色紧身衣!
Dibs on the red tights!
我要穿红色紧身衣!
-Howard: All right, how about this? "Ready, wrestle".
wrestle: 摔跤
好吧这个怎么样 "预备开摔"
-Rajesh: Wait. Are we starting now? Or is that what you're going to say when we do start, or...
等等现在开始吗? 还是说我们要开始时你才这么说还是...
-Howard: We're starting now!
现在已经开始了!
-Rajesh: Don't yell at me!
yell: 喊叫着说
别对我喊!
-Leonard: Suppose there are worse ways to spend a friday night.
worse: 更糟 spend: 度过
还有什么会比这么度过周五的晚上更糟呢
None come to mind.
come to mind: 想到
什么也没想到
-Sheldon: Look at this stamp. On what authority
stamp: 印记 authority: 权力
看看这个印章戳是谁给的他们权力
are they permitted to mutilate patrons as they enter?
permit: 允许 mutilate: 毁坏 patron: 主顾 enter: 进入
让他们可以在顾客进门时破坏人家的皮肤?
-Amy: I'm sure it'll wash off.
我确信这可以洗掉
-Sheldon: Little comfort tonight.
comfort: 安慰
总算有点儿安慰
I look like a hell's angel.
hell: 地狱
我看起来像个地狱天使
-Amy: There's Zack.
Zack在那儿
-Sheldon: Are you sure this is what you want to do?
你确定你要这么做?
-Amy: It's not what I want to do.
不是我要这么做
It's what I have to do.
是我得这么做
-Sheldon: Go, Amy Farrah Fowler.
前进吧 Amy Farrah Fowler
Follow your endocrine system.
follow: 跟随 endocrine: 内分泌 system: 系统
遵从你内分泌系统的召唤吧
-Amy: Thank you, Sheldon. You're a good friend.
谢谢你 Sheldon 你是位好朋友
-Sheldon: Please don't drag this out.
drag out: 唠叨
别扯到这话题来
This is never going to come off.
这个才不会被洗掉
-Amy: Excuse me?
打扰一下?
Zack, I am Amy Farrah Fowler. We met the other night.
Zack 我是Amy Farrah Fowler 我们在几天前的晚上见过面
I have spent my life in pursuit of pure knowledge.
pursuit: 追求 pure: 纯理论的 knowledge: 知识
我这一生都在追求纯粹的理论知识
Until I met you, my decisions were founded in logic and reason.
found: 建立 logic: 逻辑 reason: 理性
遇到你之前我的一切决定都是建立在逻辑与理性之上的
And yet here I stand before you, 130 pounds of raging estrogen,
and yet: 可是 pound: 磅 rage: 肆虐 estrogen: 雌性激素
而现在我站在你面前 130磅的身体里雌性激素在肆虐着
longing to grab hold of your gluteus maximus,
long to: 渴望 grab hold of: 控制(抓住) gluteus maximus: 股大肌 gluteus: 臀肌
诱导着我去抓你的臀大肌
and make Shakespeare's metaphorical beast with two backs.
Shakespeare: 莎士比亚(英国剧作家) metaphorical: 比喻性的 beast with two backs: [俚语]交媾 beast: 野兽
用莎士比亚的比喻就是做一对合体的野兽(指做爱)
-Zack: My gluteus what?
我的臀什么?
-Amy: On the other hand,
从另一方面来讲
as I look at the blank, ape-like expression on your face,
blank: 茫然的 ape: 猿 expression: 表情
在我看到你脸上那茫然的猿猴般的表情时
I have decided to adopt the Vulcan practice of Kolinar.
adopt: 采用 practice: 实行
我决定采用瓦肯人的Kolinar哲学修行法
Good-bye, Zack.
再见Zack
-Zack: Bye.
再见
-Amy: Hoo.
呼
That should hold me for a while.
a while: 一会儿
我应该能坚持一会儿
-Howard: I'm legally obligated to inform you that I took a Karate lesson when I was 11.
legally: 法律上 obligate: 有义务的 inform: 通知 Karate: 空手道(日本的一种徒手武术)
在法律上我有义务通知你我11岁时可学过空手道
I'd be a regular Ninja by now, if my mom could've arranged a carpool.
regular: 合格的 Ninja: (受过专门训练被雇作间谍或刺客的)日本武士 arrange: 安排 carpool: 合伙使用汽车
如果我妈妈当时答应拼车的话我现在就应该是个合格的忍者了
-Rajesh: Oh, yeah?
哦那又怎么样?
Well, I've been taking Pilates class at the Rec. Center,
pilates: 普拉提课程
呃我还去康乐中心学过普拉提呢
and my abs look like sections of a Hershey bar.
abs: [口语]腹肌(abdominal的缩写) hershey bar: [美国俚语]金线袖章(表示派往海外6个月)
我的腹肌就像巧克力块一样明显
-Howard: Oh, yeah? Won't matter, You're going down!
哦是吗? 无所谓反正你快完蛋了!
-Rajesh: No, uh-uh, you're going down!
go down: 被击败
不呃呃你才要完蛋了!
-Howard: If anybody's going to go down, it's going to be you.
如果一定要有人完蛋那个人一定是你
-Leonard: Fellas. It's been 30 minutes. Nobody's touched each other.
fella: [俚语]伙伴
伙计们已经30分钟了你们连碰都没碰一下对方
-Sheldon: I'm glad you decided to reject your animal hindbrain
reject: 拒绝 animal: 动物的 hindbrain: [胚]后脑
我很高兴你拒绝了你那动物的欲望
and return to the realm of pure intellect.
realm: 领域 intellect: 智力
回归到纯粹的理性中来
-Amy: As am I.
我也是
-Sheldon: What are you doing?
你在做什么?
-Amy: An experiment.
experiment: 实验
一个实验
Nope,nothing. Never mind.
nope: 没有
没感觉一点没有别管它了
-Rajesh: You realize you can't win.
realize: 认识到 win: 赢
你知道你赢不了
-Howard: I prefer to think that I can't lose.
但我想我不会输
-Rajesh: You're wrong.
你错了
It's only a matter of time before you fall into Rat-man's rat trap.
fall into: 落入 Rat: 鼠 trap: 陷阱
你很快就会踩到鼠人的捕鼠夹
-Howard: You pathetic fool!
pathetic: 可怜的 fool: 笨蛋
你这个可怜的笨蛋!
If there were a rat-catcher, wouldn't it catch rat-man?
rat-catcher: 捕鼠者
如果有捕鼠人的话鼠人不是也会被捕到吗?
-Rajesh: Just because I didn't express myself well doesn't mean my underlying point was invalid!
express: 表达 underlying: 根本的 point: 观点 invalid: 无效的
我只是没表达好但我的基本观点是有效的!
You bloviating buffoon!
bloviate: 发表冗长演说 buffoon: 丑角
你这个唠唠叨叨的小丑!
-Howard: You narcissistic nincompoop!
narcissistic: 自恋的 nincompoop: 傻子
你这个自恋的傻子!
-Rajesh: You crimson coward!
crimson: 深红色的 coward: 懦夫
你这个穿红色紧身衣的懦夫!
Oh, Leonard, wake up,
哦 Leonard 醒醒
You're missing some very excellent superhero quips.
miss: 错过 quip: 讽刺语 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz4/326785.html |