贝多芬住我家楼上 第15期:街上偶遇贝多芬(在线收听) |
Piano Sonata Op 49, #2, Movement 贝多芬第二十钢琴奏鸣曲
Dear Uncle, As you know, Mr. Beethoven moved away soon after your visit.
亲爱的叔叔,就和你了解到的一样,贝多芬先生在你访问过后很快就搬走了。
But I have seen him again and thought you might like to hear about it.
但是我又看见他了,我觉得你应该想听听这件事。
It was on the street.
是在街上。
I saw him rushing by, humming to himself as always.
我看见他和往常一样,一边哼着一边急冲冲地走着。
I ran up and caught him by the sleeve.
我跑上前,抓住他的衣袖。
He looked confused at first but then he recognized me.
他刚开始是一脸迷惑,之后他认出了我。
He said, "It's the little gatekeeper," and took my hands in his.
他说,“原来是小看门人啊,”,说着他就牵起我的手。
I took the book and asked if he were well.
我拿着书,问他好不好。
He had hoped he would be healthier living away from the river.
他希望远离河边住能够使他更健康。
I told him that when I grow up I'm going to be a doctor like my father and make him better then.
我告诉他等我长大以后要做一名医生,就像我父亲那样,我会让他的身体变好的。
He asked about mother and the twins and he was glad to hear Mother is teaching piano again.
他问了我妈妈和双胞胎的情况。知道妈妈又开始教钢琴了,他很高兴。
And then I took the book and told him that we miss him very much.
之后我拿书,告诉他我们很想念他。
He read my message and he didn't say anything at first.
他读了我留言,起先他什么也没有说。
He squeezed my hand and looked down at the ground.
他紧紧地握住我的手,低头看着地面。
Uncle, there is other news.
叔叔,还有另外一件事情。
The twins have finally stopped their screaming.
双胞胎终于停止尖叫了。
But I know our good luck will not hold.
但是我知道我们的好运气不会长久。
I have seen them exchanging looks in their carriage and know that they are hatching some new plan.
我看见在他们在马车上交换表情,我知道他们正在酝酿新的计划。
But Uncle, best of all! Mother has agreed to let me keep the spotted dog.
但是,叔叔,最棒的事情是妈妈允许我留着那只斑点狗了。
I have named him... Metronome ... because of his wagging tail.
因为他的尾巴摇来摇去,所以我叫它……节拍器…… |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/bdfls/328020.html |