绿箭侠第一季 第102期:勾心斗角(在线收听

   Anthony Venza was arrested last night.

  安东尼·文萨昨晚被逮捕
  The police confiscated a warehouse
  警方没收了一整个仓库的
  full of illegal prescription drugs
  非法毒品
  with a street value estimated in the millions.
  黑市估价百万以上
  Several unconfirmed witnesses reported
  多名未受证实的目击者称
  seeing the Starling City vigilante leaving the scene
  目睹到星城治安维护者离开案发现场
  with another unknown accomplice...
  身边还有一名未知伙伴
  possibly a woman.
  很可能是名女性
  Bad year?
  年代不好吗
  The scotch, I mean.
  我是指这威士忌
  Yeah. Sorry.
  是啊,抱歉
  Another business setback.
  又一个生意上的挫败
  Wow.
  哇
  You look beautiful.
  你看上去美极了
  Oliver Queen?
  因为奥利弗·奎恩吗
  Oh...it's nice to see you happy again.
  看见你再次开心起来真好
  It's been too long.
  你抑郁太久了
  Yeah.
  是我
  Yeah. Yeah, I heard about Venza.
  对,文萨的事我听说了
  Yeah, I know where that leaves us!
  我知道这给我们带来什么
  I'm sorry to rush out.
  很抱歉我得出去一下
  I have this impromptu board of directors meeting
  我有一场临时理事会会议
  with the Starling City Modern Art Museum.
  是关于星城现代美术博物馆的
  I don't know much about art,
  我虽然不太懂艺术
  But I do know how to pay for it.
  但是我知道该怎么付钱
  No worries. Whip them into shape.
  完全不担心,大展身手吧
  Yes, sir. I'll see you when I get back.
  遵命,先生,回见
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/329794.html