绿箭侠第一季 第104期:不欢而散(在线收听

   Tommy, why are you so upset?

  汤米,你干嘛不开心
  Why did you have to say something to Oliver about the job?
  你为什么一定要和奥利弗说工作的事情
  You were supposed to talk to him.
  这本来是你应该做的
  Well, I hadn't.
  但我不想说
  Ok, I didn't realize. I was only trying to help.
  好吧,我没发现,我只是想帮忙
  No, you were trying to get Oliver to help.
  不,你是想让奥利弗来帮忙
  It's typical Laurel. Always running to a white knight.
  这就是你,总是奔向你的白马王子
  It's Oliver and Laurel.
  是奥利弗和劳蕾尔
  It always has been.
  一直都是
  That's not gonna change.
  这点不会改变的
  Oliver and I are over.
  我和奥利弗已经结束了
  Oh, really? Because you
  真的吗,可你看上去
  seemed awfully bothered by his new girlfriend.
  真的很不喜欢他的新女朋友
  What, am I supposed to like her?
  难道我应该喜欢她吗
  I do not want to be Oliver's charity case, OK?
  我不想成为奥利弗的慈善对象,知道吗
  To every day be reminded
  这会每天提醒我
  that I can't give you everything he could?
  我不能给你他能给的一切
  You know, losing a fortune
  知道吗,失去你
  I think is going to be easier than losing you,
  比失去财富更让我难过
  So why don't we just stop now.
  我们何不到此为止呢
  Hey. I'm sorry.
  我很抱歉
  How am I supposed to know
  我怎么会知道
  it's gonna get so weird in there?
  桌上氛围会变得那么奇怪
  No, I'm sorry. Sorry I ever listened to you.
  不,是我抱歉,抱歉我竟然听了你的话
  Helena, what--
  海伦娜,你...
  You know what I've been through.
  你知道我的痛苦经历
  I told you I couldn't be hurt again.
  我告诉过你我不能再受伤了
  I'm not trying to hurt you.
  我没想伤害你
  So, making me have dinner with the love of your life
  那让我和你的挚爱一起吃饭
  is what, Oliver?
  是什么意思,奥利弗
  Laurel was the girl things were getting too serious with,
  劳蕾尔就是那个和你之间变得严肃的女孩
  the girl whose sister's grave you used to manipulate me.
  你就是在这个女孩的妹妹坟墓前打动我的
  I saw the way you looked at her.
  我看到你看她的眼神了
  That kind of love doesn't die.
  那种爱是至死不渝的
  You still love her.
  你还爱她
  I don't.
  不爱了
  Hey. Don't.
  你别这样
  Don't touch me.
  别碰我
  I am done talking.
  我不想跟你说话了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/329800.html