打工姐妹花第一季 第43期:前男友再次出现(在线收听

   William!

  威廉
  Meep meep.
  哔 哔
  You realize this is a freezer not a panic room right?
  你知道这里是冷藏室 不是压惊室吧
  Just go out there
  快出去
  and tear his smug white ass a new one.
  踹爆他屁股 给他点颜色瞧瞧
  I can't face him Max.
  我不敢见他 麦克斯
  Why? He's the one who didn't call you.
  为什么 他才是那个切断联系的人
  I can't face him because I'm a waitress.
  我不敢见他是因为我是个女服务员
  Last time he saw me
  上次他见我时
  I was a billionaire in a townhouse.
  我还是个住着豪宅的亿万富翁
  Now I'm a waitress in a walk in freezer.
  现在我只是个躲在冷藏室的女服务员
  So when you were laying around on your trust fund
  所以说 你躺在你的信托基金上
  doing nothing every day
  整天屁事不干
  having other people scrub your toilet
  甚至让别人帮你刷厕所
  you could hold your head up high?
  你才敢抬头挺胸
  But now that you support yourself
  可是现在你自食其力
  by earning your own money that's somehow shameful?
  却反而觉得抬不起头吗
  Who cares what he thinks?
  谁管他是怎么想的
  He is the guy who just paid $100 to party with a horse.
  他不过个是花一百块来与马共舞的冤大头
  He's the loser not you.
  他才是笨蛋 不是你
  Really? 'Cause he's out there having fun
  真的吗 因为他在外面潇洒快活
  and I'm in here
  而我在这里
  hugging a tub of expired blue cheese.
  抱着一罐过期的蓝奶酪
  Look...
  听我说
  You see that wad of cash in your Hand?
  你看见你手中的一团钞票了吗
  You earned that.
  这是你自己挣来的
  Slap that wad in your palm a few times!
  把这团钞票甩到手掌上几次
  Feel its power.
  感受一下金钱的力量
  That's all you got?
  你就这么点劲吗
  Come on really squeeze that wad!
  拜托 使劲捏那团钞票
  Feels good in your Hands right?
  手里有钱的感觉很好 对吧
  Feels pretty good. Yeah.
  感觉是挺好的 对
  Now slap it and say "this is my wad!"
  现在甩过去说 这是老娘挣来的
  This is my wad.
  这是老娘挣来的
  This is my wad!
  这是老娘挣来的
  This is my wad!
  这是老娘挣来的
  Go out there.
  杀过去吧
  I'm going out there!
  老娘现在就杀过去
  As soon as the ladies calm down.
  等我的"姐妹们"平静下来再说
  Are you kidding?
  开什么玩笑
  Show him what he's missing. Let 'em pop playa!
  让他看他损失了多少 挺起胸膛
  Where are you you rich poseur?
  躲哪去了 你这个有钱的二逼
  Listen up!
  大伙听着
  That was meant exclusively for one specific rich poseur.
  这句话只是特指一个有钱的二逼
  All you other rich poseurs
  你们其他有钱的二逼
  just continue with the '90s!
  继续派对吧
  Where is he? Do you see him?
  他在哪 有看到他吗
  Uh no. He was right over there.
  没 他刚才还在这儿呢
  He's gone.
  他走了
  I don't get to shove this in his face
  不能当着他的面给他点颜色瞧瞧了
  It would've been nice to put my wad
  换我把一团"东西"丢他脸上
  in his face for a change.
  感觉应该也挺爽的
  Oh speaking of wads look over there.
  说到那方面 快看
  He's such a little pimp.
  真是可爱的小男宠
  Are you okay?
  你还好吧
  Yeah. Actually I am.
  说实话 我挺好的
  I guess I didn't need to go over there
  我想我不需要走过去
  and make some big dramatic speech
  给他一番振振有词的大演说
  telling him that even though I'm a waitress
  来告诉他 即使我现在是个女服务员
  I'm better than him.
  也比他强
  I know that now. Thank you.
  我心里明白了就行 谢谢
  And when I see him one day in the future
  如果有天真的再遇到他
  I'll be happy to tell him that.
  我会乐意告诉他的
  He just came out of the men's room.
  他刚从男厕所出来了
  Let's get out of here!
  咱们快跑吧
  What? I thought you wanted to talk to him!
  什么 我以为你要告诉他呢
  I said "the future." This is the '90s.
  我是说以后 但现在是在九零年代
  Let's get out of here. Run!
  咱们快走 跑
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/329863.html