打工姐妹花第一季 第52期:来帮忙的强尼(2)(在线收听) |
So I brought tools... per your request... 根据你的请求 我把工具带来了
and beer I made an executive decision on.
根据自我需求 我还带了啤酒
So that's what you do with my art.
原来你这么欣赏我的画作呀
Just one and I put it up there.
就一张 是我把它放上去的
She doesn't even like it... she's like
她一点都不喜欢 还老说
"why would anyone hang up stupid napkin art?"
"怎么会有人把白痴餐巾画给挂起来呀"
Right off my back.
完全不在意
Had a couple of these on the subway.
坐地铁时小喝了几罐
So here's the wood.
床板在这里
You can't help her...
你不能帮她
she needs to learn a lesson about doing things for herself.
她得学学自己的事情自己做
She thinks we're her daddy and we'll go back on our word
她以为我们跟她爹一样 会心软反悔
and she'll get a pony.
一切就能马到功成
Well you can see why she'd think that.
她的确"马"到擒来了
I'm going to see if the horse wants a beer.
我要去看看小马想喝啤酒吗
Hmm maybe put my glasses on him...
没准我帮它带上眼镜后
get crazy up in this piece!
它会跟我一样又晕又嗨呢
When you're out there ask him what the celery meant.
等你俩在外面时 问他那一口芹菜的意义
Get busy princess. Daddy's got company.
快动手吧 小公主 爹爹有客人要"招呼"
打工姐妹花第一季
Well little lady I reckon a cowboy'd get used to
小姑娘 一个铁汉牛仔
a pretty sweet setup like this.
都会想在此安定下来啊
It's a hard life out on the trails.
这年头讨生活不容易啊
Yeah it's hard for my people too
是呀 我们印第安人就容易吗
since you stole all our land
自从你偷了我们所有的土地
and gave us blankets covered in smallpox
还给我们送来满是天花的毛毯
I do declare
郑重声明
I'm sorry for the disease blankets.
我对给你们带来疾病的毛毯深感抱歉
But they did keep you warm I bet
但它们的确给你们送来温暖
until they killed you that is.
直至你们病死那天
"I do declare" is not cowboy.
"郑重声明"不像牛仔会说的
That's southern belle.
那是南方仕女的口吻
I think you're looking for "darn tootin'"
我猜你是想说"太他妈对了"
or "dag nab it."
或是"靠"
Cowboys did not say "dag nab it."
牛仔从来不说"靠"
Yeah they did.
不 他们会说
"Someone done gone stole my horse dag nab it."
"有人偷走了我的马 靠"
I think you're thinking "doggone it."
我觉得你是想说"该死的"
No "dag nab it"... cowboy.
不 牛仔是说"靠"
Do you really think you know cowboy better than me?
你觉得你比我还了解牛仔吗
Which one of us has a horse?
是谁有马呀
Which one of us has assless chaps?
是谁有"无"臀皮裤呀
Should I go inside and help Caroline?
我该进去帮帮卡洛琳吗
No. I'm sure she's doing just fine.
不必 她行的
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Sure.
当然
When you put the sss...
当你把那...
we should get on the horse!
我们上马吧
Okay. Yeah!
好的 好耶 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/329957.html |