打工姐妹花第一季 第56期:麦克斯蛋糕受表扬(在线收听) |
Earl, I need another book of checks. 厄尔,我得要个新的账单本
The last one fell between the refrigerator and the oven.
原来那本掉进烤箱和冰箱中间了
I'd reach for it, but that falls between
我有去捡的念头,可那念头也掉进了
"I don't do that" and "oh, hell no."
"懒得捡"和"恶心不想捡"之间
Look overthere, Max.
看啊,麦克斯
Men and women in suits.
西装革履的成功人士
This neighborhood is definitely on the rise.
咱这一区开始向上发展了
I remember a time when a black man couldn't get a cab around here.
想当年黑人在这附近还打不上车呢
And that time was Wednesday.
"当年"是指这周三
Max, I was just talking to the smart couples in booth two.
麦克斯,我刚跟二号卡座的聪明人聊天了
I know they're smart because they're the first people in here
我知道他们聪明,是因为他们是这家店
who ever ordered the croque monsieur as croque monsieur
所有点"咬先生"的人中第一批念对的人
and not "crock monster."
别人都读成"口交先生"
They wanna meet the woman who made the cupcakes.
他们求见做小蛋糕的师傅
I told them you'd be right over.
我告诉他们你很快就过去
Go! They're so nice. No, they're not nice.
去吧,他们人很好的 不,他们才不是好人
They're trendy, blood-sucking locusts
他们是披着时装的吸血蝗虫
who come into this neighborhood to pillage and destroy
来这里掠夺和摧毁这一带
everything I care about.
我所在乎的一切
I felt the same way when the Hilton sisters
我21岁生日派对,希尔顿姐妹不请自来
crashed my 21st birthday.
我也是这感觉
What?
干嘛
You made these cupcakes?
这小蛋糕是你做的吗
Yeah, what's the problem?
是,有什么问题吗
Spit it out, I've got a life.
有屁就快放,老娘忙着呢
We just wanted to tell you that your flavor palate is...
我们是想告诉你,你这口味
amazing.
一流啊
I don't know who you are or where you came from--
虽然我不知道你是谁,从哪来
Neither do I.
我也不知道
But these are fabulous.
但这蛋糕口味一级棒
Well, welcome to the neighborhood.
欢迎来到本社区
I knew I liked you guys.
我就知道我会喜欢你们
So what did the trendy locusts want?
那些穿着时装的蝗虫想干嘛
You are so judgmental, you know that?
你也太以貌取人了吧
They wanted to tell me the cupcakes are "fabulous."
人家想称赞我,蛋糕做得"一级棒"
Thank you.
现在信了吧
Maybe now you'll finally start to get it
被除了我之外的人夸
if someone besides me tells you how good they are.
可以相信你的小蛋糕是真好吃了吧
I believe the word was "fabulous."
不是好吃,人家是说"一级棒"
Pick up, Max.
上菜,麦克斯
Oleg, from now on, you may call me
奥列格,以后请称我为
Countess Max of the fabulous cupcakes.
一级棒小蛋糕女爵麦克斯
And you may call me Sir Oleg of the amazing party in my pants.
也请称我,裆中欢乐无极限男爵奥列格
Caroline, the happy, shiny people in suits
卡洛琳,那些西装革履的开心人士
asked me to give you this note.
让我把这纸条给你
Oh, what a great idea!
这个主意真棒
They suggested we sell Max's cupcakes
他们建议我们把麦克斯的小蛋糕
at the cool new coffee place in their building.
拿去他们楼里新开的那家咖啡店卖
But you already sell cupcakes here in my diner.
但你们已经在我这家餐厅卖了呀
Han, we're building a cupcake business
憨,我们要开一家
that will one day get us out of here.
某天能助我们飞出这里的蛋糕店
That's what we're trying to do with our lives.
我们的目标是要脱离苦海
But I thought we had something special.
我们之间这情谊难道是假的吗
Yes, but we're not exclusive.
可我们也没有订终身啊
The diner's cute, but I want more than this.
这儿是挺好的,可我要的不止如此
Oof.
哎哟
First girlfriend all over again.
初恋女友的台词又重现了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/329961.html |