双语美文:生命的旅程(在线收听) |
Life's Journey 生命的旅程 Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.
不要跟人攀比而妄自菲薄,
It is because we are different that each of us is special.
我们的独特之处正在于与众不同。
Do not set your goals by what other people deem important.
不要按别人的标准设定目标,
Only you know what is best for you.
只有你自己才明白什么最合适。
Do not take for granted the things closest to your heart.
不要对内心深处的东西漠然视之。
Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
对待它们要像性命一样看重,没有它们生活就没有意义。
Do not let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past nor for the future.
不要沉迷往事或者只在意将来而让生命从指缝间流失。
By living your life one day at a time, you live all of the days of your life.
生活要一天天度过,生命的每一天才过充实。
Do not give up when you still have something to give.
只要还能给予就不要轻易放弃。
Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
除非你停止努力,一切都没有真正终结。
It is a fragile thread that binds us to each other.
靠着脆弱的联系我们才聚在一起。
Do not be afraid to encounter risks.
不怕遭遇风险,
It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
正是通过承担风险我们学会了勇敢。
Do not shut love out of your life by saying it is impossbile to find.
不要说爱情难觅而拘之门外,
The quickest way to receive love is to give love.
得到爱情的最快是奉献爱。
The fastest way to lose love is hold it tightly.
失去爱的最快方法是抓得太紧。
In addition, the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
守护爱的最佳方式是给它装上翅膀。
Do not dismiss your dream.
不要摒弃梦想,
To be without dream is to be without hope.
没有梦想就没有希望,
To be without hope is to be without purpose.
没有希望就没有目标。
Do not run through your life so fast that you forget not only where you have been, but also where you are going.
不要匆匆忙忙过生活,忘记了曾经抵达何处,又举步何处。
Life is not race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.
生活不是一场赛跑。而是一次时时驻足观赏的旅行。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/read/336850.html |