打工姐妹花第一季 第72期:八卦的伙计们(在线收听) |
Whoo, Max. Well, look at you. 哇,麦克斯,瞧瞧你这身打扮
Starting the night at the end of the night.
黑夜将尽,好戏开场
This is the first time I've seen you out of the prison uniform.
这是我第一次见你把那身囚服脱掉
You look beautiful.
你真漂亮
Oh, Earl, let's get married.
厄尔,那咱俩结婚吧
What are you staring at? It's just clothes.
你们盯着我看干嘛,不就换个衣服吗
Max, you look like a lady.
麦克斯,你看上去像个淑女
Tonight when I dream of having sex with you, as always,
今晚当我跟往常一样,梦到跟你滚床单时
this time I will ask you to stay.
我会请你留下来
打工姐妹花第一季
Max, you look perfect for your date.
麦克斯,你这身约会装扮太完美了
It's not a date. It is.
这又不是约会。就是
No, it's not.
不,不是
It's booty call.
是约炮
There is a fresh, white billboard.
有个全新的大广告看板
I'm climbing it with my friend, and we're putting up his artwork.
我只是要跟我朋友爬上去作画
Booty call on billboard.
约炮于广告看板下
If it's after 2:30, call is for the dirty.
相约两点半后,非打炮即交媾
What's that from?
这句话哪儿来的
Dr. Seuss' "Oh, the places you'll put it in"?
苏斯博士的《你想"放进去"的地方》吗
Okay, boys, break it up.
好了,伙计们,别闹了
Go about your business. Nothing to see.
各回各家,各找各妈
Max.
麦克斯
Max and Johnny's first date. So proud.
麦克斯和强尼的第一次约会,真为你骄傲
It's not a date.
都说了不是约会
Be home at 11:00...
门禁是十一点...
A.M.
明早十一点
Uh, Max, you got protection?
麦克斯,带避孕套了吗
No, I've got it.
不用,我这儿有
Me too.
我也有
No, sorry.
哎呀,抱歉
That is pack of gum.
这包是口香糖 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/344740.html |