打工姐妹花第一季 第80期:做个普通朋友吧!(在线收听) |
Hey, Caroline, is Max around? 卡洛琳,麦克斯在吗
Um, she might be. I'll go check.
可能在,我去看看
You'll never guess who just came into the restaurant.
你做梦也想不到谁来了
You'll be very happy.
你会开心死的
Gary, the fat guy from Teen Mom?
加里,《少女妈妈》里面那个胖子吗
Someone you like, someone you want to kiss, someone you're hot for.
让你喜欢,让你双唇欲动,让你欲火焚身的那位
Tyler, the skinny guy from Teen Mom?
泰勒,《少女妈妈》里面那个瘦子吗
What's Johnny doing here?
强尼来这儿干嘛
I told him not to show his face unless--
我告诉他不要来,除非...
Unless he broke up with his girlfriend.
除非他跟女朋友分手了
And now he's here, showing his face,
所以现在他来了,有脸来见你了
which means--You can't know that for sure.
也就是说,你又不能确定
打工姐妹花第一季
Fine. Tell me one other reason he could possibly be in here.
好吧,那你告诉我他来这的其他原因
He needs Han to solve a complex math problem?
他需要憨帮忙解一道复杂的数学题
Max!
麦克斯
Max, it's pretty obvious that he's in here
麦克斯,显然他来这儿
because he broke up with his girlfriend "Cassandra"
是因为他跟女友卡桑德拉分手了
I mean, what else could it be?
不然还有什么原因啊
When I had millions of dollars,
当我还是个百万富翁时
I had no idea why guys were coming to see me.
我无法确定男人来找我的真正原因
"Do they want me, or do they want my money?"
"他们是爱我呢,还是爱我的钱呢"
But you have nothing!
但你一无所有
So basically that just leaves you.
所以也只能是因为你这个人了
Way to puff me up before I go through that door.
在我出去前,你这话还真是够"鼓舞人心"啊
This is so exciting.
好兴奋啊
Will you stop? Don't be such a girl.
你有完没完,别跟怀春少女似的
Hair? Teeth? Anything?
头发,牙齿,有哪里不好吗
You're good.
没问题的
Wait. More.
等等,开大点
Really? Trust me.
真的吗?相信我
Oh, uh, hey, Johnny. When did you get here?
强尼,你什么时候过来的
Uh, just now.
就刚刚
I, uh--I came here because I want to tell you something.
我之所以过来是有话要对你说
Yes?
什么话
Max, I think you and I have something special.
麦克斯,我觉得咱俩的情谊很特别
And I don't want to lose that.
我不想失去它
So I came down here to ask...
所以我来问你一句
Even though it didn't work out, can we still be friends?
即使做不成情侣,我们还能做朋友吗
What?
什么
You have got to be kidding!
你开什么玩笑
What's going on over there, Caroline?
卡洛琳,发生什么事了
My friend Johnny and I have no idea what you're upset about.
我和我的朋友强尼完全不知道你在不爽什么
I was just reacting to the news that we're out of pie.
我在不爽店里的派居然没有了
I really cannot believe it.
真是让人难以置信
I totally thought it would go a different way.
跟我想的完全不一样
Caroline...
卡洛琳
Why don't you go over there to the pie carrousel and mourn the loss of our pie?
你为什么不去放派的转盘那儿,好好哀悼一下我们失去的派呢
So, we're cool?
那我们没事吧
Yeah, we're cool. Why wouldn't we be?
对,没事,为什么会有事呀
We never dated or anything like that.
我们又没有正式约过会啥的
Of course we're friends.
当然是朋友啦
I am so relieved.
这让我如释重负
So, uh, you gonna go back to busting my balls, like always?
所以你还会像以前一样用拳猛击我的蛋蛋吗
Yes.
会呀
We're such good friends, I might just...bust them with my feet!
我们关系好到我都恨不得...用脚狠踹你的蛋蛋 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/344748.html |