美国人这样说英语 第72期:不可能怎么说(在线收听

   Fat chance

  不可能,没门儿 是一种讽刺(sarcastically)的说法
  A: Are you going to buy me a new coat for Christmas?
  你会给我买件新外套当做圣诞节礼物吗?
  B:Fat chance!
  没门儿!
  I think it's 50/50.
  有一半的可能性
  We have a 50/50 chance.
  有一半的可能性
  There is no hope.
  几乎不可能
  There is no possibility.
  几乎不可能
  There is no chance.
  几乎不可能
  Chance
  是一种偶然的机会
  Opportunity
  是一种被给予、被许可的机会。
  I was never given the opportunity of going to college.
  我从来都没有机会上大学。
  She left and I missed my chance to say goodbye to her
  她走了,我错过了跟她说再见的机会。
  This is a good opportunity to get a promotion.
  这是个升职的好机会。
  This is a too good chance/opportunity to be lost.
  这是个不容错失的好机会。
  Yes. It's my fault. So please give me a one more chance.
  是我的错,请再给我一次机会。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgrzysyy/344919.html