在家中休息日常用口语(在线收听

  我真想睡个午觉。

  I want to take a nap. =
  I want to take a catnap.
  But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)
  I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
  *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。
  ◎我去躺一会儿。
  I'm going to lie down. = I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)
  *用于稍感疲劳的时候。
  ◎你在装睡啊!
  You're pretending to be asleep.
  = You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!)
  = I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)
  ◎你睡着了吗?
  Were you sleeping?
  ◎没有,还没睡呢。
  No, I was awake.
  ◎你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
  Will you change the baby's diaper?
  Again? (又要换呀?)
  I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)
  *diaper“尿布”。
  ◎想尿尿吗?
  Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。
  ◎该尿尿了。
  It's time to go wee-wee. *主要对小孩子用。
  It's time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee和pee,对婴幼儿用重叠wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。
  ◎蒙一儿。
  Peekaboo!
  Do it again. (再来一次。)
  ◎胳肢胳肢。
  Kuchi-kuchi-koo.
  *胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。
  ◎我们来投球吧。
  Let's play catch. = Let's play ball.
  Great! (好呀!)
  ◎漏水了。
  The water is leaking.
  = The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
  ◎全是灰呀。
  It's so dusty.
  I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。)
  It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
  *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。
  ◎这间屋子通风真差。
  It's stuffy in this room. = The air is thick. (这里真闷。)
  I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不过气来。)
  The air is dense. (空气混浊。)
  *stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。
  ◎这个房间很通风。
  It's drafty in this room.
  *drafty “有穿堂风的”。
  ◎你能去喂喂狗吗?
  Will you feed the dog?
  = Please give the dog some food.
  *feed “喂食”。
  ◎你去遛遛狗吧?
  Will you take the dog for a walk?
  ◎帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
  Take care of my brother and sister.
  You bet. (放心吧。)
  ◎请(给植物)浇点水。
  Please water the plants.
  Can I help? (要我帮忙吗?)
  *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。
  ◎啊!怎么这么乱呀!
  What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。
  = Look at the mess!
  What a pigsty! * 含有脏得像个猪窝的语气。
  ◎帮帮我吧。
  Help me.
  What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?)
  ◎把你的屋子收拾收拾。
  Clean up your room.
  = Straighten up your room.
  = Tidy up the room.
  But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看电视呢。)
  ◎帮我打扫打扫卫生。
  Help me clean up the house.
  ◎洗涤灵用完了。
  We're out of dish detergent([d?'t?d??nt]).
  *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。
  I'll go get more. (那我去买一瓶。)
  ◎你能把衣服晾上吗?
  Would you put up the clothes to dry?
  *put up是“向上挂”的意思,但在这里表示“晾衣服”。
  ◎你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?
  Will you help me fold up the clothes?
  *fold up“叠整齐”。
  ◎把地扫扫。
  Please sweep the floor.
  *sweep“扫”、“打扫”。
  ◎把厨房的池子洗干净。
  Please scrub the sink.
  *“洗”一般用动词wash和clean来表示,但是“使劲搓洗”这一动作,用scrub表示最合适。
  ◎我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。
  I have to vacuum my room.
  *vacuum“用吸尘器打扫”。
  ◎掸掸柜子上的土。
  Please dust the shelves.
  = Please wipe the shelves. (请擦一擦柜子。)
  *dust“掸土”。
  ◎请拖拖地。
  Please mop the floor.
  ◎你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗?
  Will you iron the shirt?
  ◎我的裙子得熨了。
  I have to iron my skirt.
  *iron不仅是名词,它还可以用作动词“熨”。
  ◎我们去超市买东西吧。
  Let's go grocery shopping.
  We need more milk. (还得再买点牛奶。)
  ◎公园里人挤人。
  The park was crowded.
  = The park was filled with people.
  ◎今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?
  Can you baby-sit tonight?
  Sure I can. (当然可以。)
  *baby-sit“父母不在时帮忙照顾孩子”。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/353201.html