陨落星辰第一季 第57期:获得药品(在线收听

 Thought you were gonna leave me in the dust back there on that turn.

还以为你想在那个弯把我甩掉
I paid attention when Pope taught me how to ride.
波普教我骑摩托的时候,我特别认真
Figured I'd have to outrun him some day.
因为总有一天,我要从他身边逃走
What do you got?
你们拿到了什么
Well, we're clear on the 111 all the way to the turnpike.
我们沿111号公路一直清理到了收费站
And there's a, uh, a water tower at the corner of Hosmer
霍斯默街角附近的水塔
We haven't tapped yet. Okay.
我们还没去过。好
So, are you ever gonna tell me
你不打算告诉我
how you knew where all these drugs were?
怎么知道这些药品在哪儿吗
What were you, a junior in high school?
你原来做什么的,高二学生吗
Senior.
高三了
陨落星辰第一季
And you didn't know where the local dealer kept his stash?
你不知道当地毒贩把货藏在哪儿吗
What'd you do in your free time?
课余时间你都玩什么
I played lacrosse.
打长曲棍球
That explains a lot.
怪不得
Yeah, we
我们拿到了...
Percocet and, uh, Demerol...
扑热息痛,还有杜冷丁
OxyContin.
奥施康定
And heroin.
还有海洛因
I don't think I've ever even seen heroin before.
我还没见过海洛因
Looks a lot like cocaine.
看起来有点像可卡因
You learn the difference
多看些午夜档罪案剧
when you watch a lot of late-night cop shows,
你就能分得清楚了
which is what I used to do when I couldn't sleep.
以前晚上睡不着时,我经常看
I once had a student give a thesis
我有个学生曾经写过一篇论文
on the history of the American Police Drama.
关于美国罪案剧的历史
I graded him down 'cause he didn't mention "Miami Vice"
竟然没提到《迈阿密风云》,所以我给了他差评
Really? This is amazing.
真的吗?太了不起了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Margaret!
谢谢你,玛格丽特
Yeah.
不用谢
We need to work these into a usable form.
得想想怎么合理利用这些药品
Is this all gonna be ready by tomorrow night?
明晚能用了吗
Look, Tom, harness removal is not my area of expertise.
汤姆,移除脊甲不是我的专长
You should talk to Harris.
你得和哈里斯谈谈
He's the one that figured out this operation.
是他想出的手术方案
I just want you to understand how risky this is.
我只想让你明白,这样做有多大风险
It worked on Rick.
里克手术成功了
It seems to, but we're not sure yet.
看起来是那样,但我们还不能确定
I just...
我只是...
if something was to happen to Ben...
如果动手术,本出什么事的话...
You want me to know that Ben could die.
你想让我知道本有可能会死
Okay. I know.
好,我知道
Look, you're worried, I'm worried.
听着,你担心,我也担心
Everybody's got to do their best.
每个人都只能尽力而为
I realize you can't perform miracles.
我也不指望出现奇迹
You know, the other day, I put a picture of him
那天,我把他的照片
up on that bulletin board.
贴到了公告栏上
All those kids are missing...
那么多孩子下落不明...
but Ben --
但本...
I know right where he is.
我知道他在哪里
I'm gonna go get him.
我会救他回来
And then we'll take it from there.
然后再谈其它的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353513.html