天才宝贝熊 第27期:北极熊(4)(在线收听

 Oh, hello squirrel!

哦,你好松鼠!
Hey it's me!
嘿,是我!
It's a long way to the North Pole.
去北极要走很长的路。
I'd better go tell Mother Bear I am leaving.
我得去告诉熊妈妈,我要走了。
What on earth has happened to you?
究竟在你身上发生了什么事?
I become a polar bear so I have to move up to the North Pole.
我变成了一只北极熊所以我必须要出发去北极了。
The North Pole?
北极?
That's where polar bears live.
那是北极熊生活的地方。
Will you make me a fish sandwich for the trip?
你能给我准备一条夹鱼的三明治在路上吃吗?
Of course, a whole basket of fish sandwiches.
当然,整整一篮子夹鱼的三明治。
Don't you think you should clean up before you go?
难道你不认为你应该清理干净再去吗?
It's a long way and who knows when you'll see a bath tub again.
这是一段很长的路,谁知道你什么时候会再看到一个浴缸。
In you go, Polar Bear.
进去吧,北极熊。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/354175.html