天才宝贝熊 第39期:流感(5)(在线收听

 Here, you poor dear, now get back in the bed or you would never get better.

给你,可怜的宝贝,现在回到床上,否则你是不会好的。
What's that?
那是什么?
My stomach is making noise.
我的肚子发出的声音。
Do you think it's from not eating?
是因为饿了吗?
Oh, my, stomachache is definitely a sign of serious flu.
哦,我的天,胃痛,绝对是严重的流感的征兆。
I've got the temperature too.
我的体温也过高。
I've got just the thing.
我找到了很好的东西。
Very good Medicine.
很不错的药。
I don't want to take the medicine.
我不想吃药。
Oh, you don't take a whole bottle, you wear it.
哦,你不是吃一瓶药,你是要戴着它。
Now I am hot.
现在,我很热。
Better be careful, if your fever gets too high, your ears may start to swell.
最好小心,如果你的发热过高,你的耳朵可能会开始膨胀。
Oh, no. I think they are burning up.
哦,不。我感觉像着火了一样。
Wrap his head in a towel.
用毛巾包住他的头。
That would help.
这样会有用的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/354356.html