天才宝贝熊 第48期:和熊爸爸钓鱼(1)(在线收听

 Excuse me, Mr. Early Bird,we need that this morning,

打扰了,早起的鸟儿,今天我们需要它,
cause we are going to catch the biggest fish in lake today, aren' we, father bear?
因为我们今天要去湖边钓最大的鱼,是吧,熊爸爸?
We certainly are, little bear.
当然,小熊。
Did you bring the sandwiches, father bear?
你带三明治了吗,熊爸爸?
Aha...And the apples?
啊哈...还有苹果呢?
Ah...You didn't forget the hot chocolate?
啊...你没忘了热巧克力吧?
Aha...And the cookies mother bear made for us?
啊哈...还有熊妈妈给我们做的饼干呢?
I got them.. Good.
我都带了。好。
We have a big day ahead of us!
今天可是个大日子啊!
Yup. .Hum...
是啊。 。哼哼...
Do you think we should have a cookie right now to tide us over?
你觉得我们现在应该有吃块饼干来度过难关吗?
Little bear, we just had breakfast.
小熊,我们刚刚吃过早饭。
Oh, OK!
哦,好吧!
Well, maybe just one.
好吧,只能吃一块。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/354365.html