天才宝贝熊 第54期:和熊爸爸钓鱼(7)(在线收听

 We caught a fish even when we were not trying.

我们甚至还没怎么费劲呢,就钓到一条鱼。
Sometimes that's the best way to fish.
有时候,这是钓鱼的最佳途径。
It's just a little fish.
这只是一条很小的鱼。
Hmm, maybe this isn't the fish we want.
嗯,也许这不是我们想要的鱼。
That's what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的。
Maybe I should see if there're any bigger fish down there.
也许我应该看看那里是否有更大点的鱼。
Good idea!
好主意!
You can take a look.
你可以去看看。
Aren't I a good swimmer?
我是不是一个很好的游泳运动员?
Just Like a fish!
就像鱼一样!
Look what I've caught for mother bear!
看看我为熊妈妈抓到了什么!
I bet she'll like what I've caught even better!
我敢打赌,她会更喜欢我抓的这个!
You! Look out! Watch out! Hey...
你!当心!注意!哎...
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/354371.html