天才宝贝熊 第60期:小熊洗澡(1)(在线收听) |
Oh, maybe this is my father's fishing net. 哦,也许这是我父亲的渔网。
Hello, hello, up there!
你好,你好,在那里!
Hello!
您好!
Oh!I said hello.
哦!说你好。
Were you talking to me?
是你在跟我说话吗?
I thought you were Father Bear.
我还以为你是熊爸爸。
Don't think so. No.
我不这么认为。
Who is Father Bear?
谁是熊爸爸?
He is the captain of a great big fishing boat.
他是一个伟大的大渔船上的船长。
And I'm trying to find him. Who are you?
我试图找到他,你是谁?
I'm a mermaid, of course.
我当然是美人鱼。
Maybe I can help you find Father Bear.
也许我可以帮你找到熊爸爸。
You can?
你可以?
I have to get out of here first.
我得先离开这里。
Do you get trapped often?
你经常被困吗?
Sometimes. Er,er, er. ......
有时。呃,呃,呃......
Thanks Little Bear.
谢谢你小熊。
Come on, let's find Father Bear.
来吧,让我们去找熊爸爸。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/354380.html |