天才宝贝熊 第61期:小熊洗澡(2)(在线收听

 That maybe his boat.

也许是他的船。
Come on.
来吧。
Wait, wait for me.
等等,等等我。
Don't worry!
不用担心!
He is on his way home right now.
他现在在回家的路上。
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Father Bear, Father Bear...
熊爸爸,熊爸爸...
Don't worry,he is on his way.
不用担心。他已经在路上了。
That's what the mermaid said.
那是美人鱼说的。
The mermaid?
美人鱼?
The one I helped out of the net.
我帮那个美人鱼挣脱了渔网。
Was she a nice mermaid?
她是一个漂亮的美人鱼吗?
She was. She was helping me find Father Bear.
是的。她帮我找熊爸爸。
Well, I had his letter right here, and he'll be home tomorrow.
好了,我这里有他的信,他明天就回家了。
Yeah! Will you read me the letter?
太好了!你可以给我读一下信吗?
Let's get you dry first.
我先帮你擦干。
You are very clean.
你很干净。
Did he ask about me?
他有没有问过我?
Of course, he did.
当然,他问了。
He sends you a big hug.
他送给了你一个大大的拥抱。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/355353.html