天才宝贝熊 第62期:小熊洗澡(3)(在线收听) |
I wonder how this got here. 我想知道这是怎么回事。
Then the storm past and every net was filled to bring with fish.
风暴过去了,每个网里都是满满的鱼。
What a sight!
多么壮观的景象啊!
But most importantly, I can't wait to see you both when I get home.
但最重要的是,我迫不及待地想像当我回家时看到你们俩的情景了。
And Little Bear, if you give Mother Bear a big hug for me, I'll bring you something special from the sea.
小熊,如果你给替我给熊妈妈一个大大的拥抱,我将从海上给你带回一些特别的东西。
All my love to you and my Little Bear.
给你我所有的爱,我的小熊。
Father bear.
熊爸爸。
Read it one more time.
再读一遍。
Again? Yes, again!
再读一遍?是的,再读一遍!
Oh, I've read it three times ,Little Bear.
哦,我已经读了三遍,小熊。
Just read my favorite part.
只读我最喜欢的部分。
Which part is that?
那是哪部分?
The part where father bear says he'll be home tomorrow.
熊爸爸说他将明天回家的那部分。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/355359.html |