天才宝贝熊 第71期:小熊的愿望(4)(在线收听

 Hello, honorable Little Bear, welcome to my garden.

您好,尊敬的小熊殿下,欢迎来到我的花园。
Would you like to join me for cake?
愿意跟我一起吃蛋糕吗?
Sure.Here you are.
当然愿意。给您。
No, Little Bear, those are chopsticks.
不是,小熊,这是筷子。
You use them to eat with.
是用来吃蛋糕的。
Oh, normally I just use my hands.
哦,我平时都是直接用手抓着吃的。
It's all right, Little Bear.
没关系的,小熊。
It's only my pet Dragon.
这是我的宠物小龙。
But it ate my cake.
但是他吃了我的蛋糕。
Well, I really should be going now.
好了,我现在得走了。
Thanks for... Oh, I almost forgot to give these back.
多谢你的...哦,我忘了把筷子还给你了。
That's ok, Little Bear.
没关系的,小熊。
You can give them to Mother Bear as a present.
你可以把筷子作为礼物送给熊妈妈。
Thanks.
多谢。
Sorry, I can't stay longer. Bye.
抱歉,我不能久留了,再见。
Bye, come back soon, Little Bear.
再见,要早点回来,小熊。
I will.
我知道了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/355410.html