大忙人学社交口语 第42期:转述(在线收听

 Passing it on

转述
According to sb…
根据某人说的 ...
According to the grapevine…
据小道消息...
Aren't they supposed to be Ving
他们不是应该是
Aren't you supposed to be Ving
你不应该是
From what I hear, clause…
从我听到的,...
From what I heard, clause…
从我听到的,...
Haven't you heard?
你有没有听说过?
I hear that+clause…
我听说+从句...
I hear you're thinking of Ving
我听说你想
I heard it from the grapevine that+clause…
我从小道消息听到它+从句...
I heard that+clause…
我听说+从句...
I read somewhere that+clause…
我听说,+从句读...
I thought everyone knew.
我想每个人都知道。
I thought it was common knowledge.
我认为这是常识。
I understand+n. clause…
据我所知+ N。…
I'm not one to gossip, but…
我不是一个八卦人,但是...
It appears that+clause·
似乎+从句
It seems that+clause.
看来,+从句。
It sounds as if+n. clause…
这听起来好像+ N。…
Rumor has it that+clause…
有传言说,+从句...
Someone told me+clause…
有人告诉我+从句...
They say+n. clause…
他们说+ N。…
Keeping it secret
保密
Don't tell anyone, but+clause…
不要告诉任何人,但+从句...
I don't want this to get out.
我不想泄露。
I won't mention any names, but...
我不会说出名字,但...
If word gets out that+clause…
如果泄露+从句...
It's all a big secret.
这都是一个天大的秘密。
Just between ourselves,...
只是我们之间,...
Just between us,...
只是我们之间,...
Off the record,...,
不要录音,...
This is just between ourselves, of course.
这当然只是我们之间的。
This is just between you and me, of course.
这只是你我之间的,当然。
This is not to go any further, of course.
这不会传出去的,当然。
This is not to go outside the room.
这不会外传的。
Well, apparently,...
那么,很显然,...
You didn't hear this from me.
你忘掉我说的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dmrsjky/356044.html