英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第2讲(在线收听) |
英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》 二: [Scene: the dream is over, and Po gets up to work.]
-Dad: Po! Get up!
Po,快起床!
Po. What are you doing up there?
Po,你磨蹭啥呢?
-Po: Nothing.
没啥。
Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!
mantis: 螳螂 crane: 鹤 viper: 毒蛇
Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!
-Dad: Po! Let's go! You're late for work.
Po!快点,都误了生意了。
-Po: Coming!
来啦……
Sorry, dad.
对不起,老爸
-Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
对不起可变不出面条来。
What were you doing up there?
你在搞什么名堂?
All that noise.
稀里哗啦的。
-Po: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦。
-Dad: About what?
什么梦?
What were you dreaming about?
梦到什么了?
-Po: What was I...?
梦到了……我梦见了……
I was dreaming about...
我梦见了……
...noodles.
……面条。
-Dad: Noodles?
面条?
You were really dreaming about noodles?
你真梦见面条了?
-Po: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
没错。不然还能梦见啥?
Careful! That soup is sharp.
小心!汤很锋利哦(有飞镖)。
-Dad: Oh, happy day!
哦,太让人高兴了!
My son finally having the noodle dream!
我儿子终于梦到面条了!
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.
哦,你不知道我等这一刻都等了多久!
This is a sign, Po.
sign: 迹象
这是个好兆头,Po。
-Po: A sign of what?
什么好兆头?
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
entrust: 委托 ingredient: 原料
我终于可以把我的私酿密汤的配方传给你了。
Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
destiny: 命运 take over: 继承
这样你就能不辱使命,继承这间饭馆了。
As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father...
就像我子承父业,父承祖父业一样,
...who won it from a friend in mahjong.
mahjong: 麻将
这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的。
-Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.
老爸,老爸,这不过是场梦。
-Dad: No, it was the dream.
不,这是注定的梦。
We are noodle folk.
folk: 特定集团中的人
我们是面条世家,
Broth runs through our veins.
broth: 肉汤 vein: 静脉
流淌着肉汤面条的血脉。
-Po: But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?
可是,老爸,你有没有……想过做点别的?
Something besides noodles?
除了面条之外的?
-Dad: Actually, when I was young and crazy,
其实,我还年少轻狂的时候,
I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
曾想过离家出走,学做豆腐。
-Po: Why didn't you?
那你干吗不做?
-Dad: Because it was a stupid dream.
因为这是个黄梁蠢梦,
Can you imagine me making tofu?
你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?
Tofu.
豆腐?
No! We all have our place in this world.
别提了!我们各有其命。
Mine is here,
我就是面条命,
and yours is...
而你……
-Po: I know, is here.
我知道了,也是面条命。
-Dad: No!it's at tables 2, 5, 7 and 12.
错!是2号桌,5号桌,7号桌还有12号桌。
Service with a smile.
别忘了微笑服务。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356876.html |