英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第7讲(在线收听) |
英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》七: [Scene: Zeng flies to the jail, and sees Tailung.]
-Zeng: Wait!Wait, wait, wait!
等一下!
I bring a message from Master Shifu.
我是替大师傅来送信的。
-Guardian: What?!
什么?!
Double the guard?!
守卫加倍?!
Extra precautions?!
特别警戒?!
Your prison may not be adequate?!
你的天牢或许不够严密?!
You doubt my prison security?!
你怀疑我天牢的安全?!
-Zeng: Absolutely not.
绝对没有。
Shifu does. I'm just the messenger.
师傅这么说,我就是个传话的。
-Guardian: I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu.
那么请你代我传个话给师傅,
Escape from Ohorh-Gom prison is impossible!
从桃岗天牢越狱绝不可能!
Impressive, isn't it?
叹为观止吧?
-Zeng: It's very impressive.
是,是,叹为观止。
It's very impressive.
相当的叹为观止。
-Guardian: One way in, one way out.
进道出路只有一条。
One thousand guards and one prisoner.
千名守卫只为一囚。
-Zeng: Yes, except that prisoner...
没错,只是那个囚徒是……
is Tai Lung.
Tai Lung。
-Guardian: Take us down.
送我们下去。
-Zeng: What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Oh, my.
oh, my: 哎呀!
噢,我的天!
-Guardian: Behold is Tai Lung.
behold: 看阿
看看,这就是Tai Lung。
-Zeng: I'm just gonna wait right here.
我……我还是待在这儿吧。
It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe.
没什么好担心的,万无一失。
-Guardian: Crossbows! At the ready!
crossbow: 拉弓
弓箭准备!
Crossbows?
弓箭手?
Hey , tough guy, did you hear?
嗨,混蛋,你听说了吗?
Oogway's giving someone the Dragon Scroll and it's not gonna be you.
Oogway要把龙卷轴传别人了,别想了,反正不会是你。
-Zeng: Don't get him mad.
别把他惹恼了。
-Guardian: What's he gonna do about it?
他又能怎么着,
I've got him completely immobilized.
immobilized: 使固定
我已经把他捆结实了。
Did I step on the little kitty's tail?
我刚是不是踩到小猫咪的尾巴了?
-Zeng: I'm good. I've seen enough.
我服了,我看的够多了。
I'll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about.
我会跟师傅说没啥可担心的。
-Guardian: No, he doesn't.
当然不用担心。
-Zeng: I'll tell him that.
我会告诉他的。
Can we please go now?
咱们能走了吗? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356883.html |