英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第16讲(在线收听) |
英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》十六: [Scene: Master Shifu learns the bad news, and he turns to Oogway for help, but Oogway passes away, and tells him to believe in Po.]
-Master: Inner peace.
inner: 内心的
心静我静。
Inner peace.
心静我静。
Inner...
内心的,内心的,
Inner peace.
心静我静。
Would whoever is making that flapping sound quiet down?!
flap: 拍打
谁在外面吵吵闹闹的?给我安静点!
Inner...
心静...
Oh, Zeng.
噢,Zeng!
Excellent.
太好了!
I could use some good news right now.
我现在可以听到一些好消息了。
-Master: Master! Master!
大师大师
I have... It's... It's very bad news.
我有……是…… 呃,大势不妙了!
-Oogway: Shifu. There is just news.
师傅。消息就是消息。
There is no good or bad.
没有好坏之分。
-Master: Master, your vision. Your vision was right.
vision: 幻想
大师,你的幻相,你的幻相应验了!
Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way.
Tailung越狱了,他正赶过来!
-Oogway: That is bad news,
这还真是坏消息。
if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.
如果你不相信“龙武士”可以阻止他的话。
-Master: The panda?
那只熊猫?
Master, that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.
大师,那熊猫可不是什么“龙武士”。
He wasn't meant to be here! It was an accident.
他根本不该在这儿,那是个巧合。
-Oogway: There are no accidents.
没有巧合。
-Master: Yes, I know. You've said that already.
是的,我知道。你已经说过了。
Twice.
两遍。
-Oogway: Well. That was No accident, either.
那也绝非偶然。
-Master: Thrice.
三次.
-Oogway: My old friend,
我的老朋友,
the panda will never fulfill his destiny nor you yours
fulfill: 完成
Po没法完成他的使命,你也一样不能。
until you let go of the illusion of control.
illusion: 幻象
除非你拨开眼前的迷雾。
-Master: Illusion?
迷雾?
-Oogway: Yes. Look at this tree. Shifu.
没错,看看这棵树,师傅。
I cannot make it blossom when it suits me
blossom: 开花
我无法强迫它开花愉悦我,
nor make it bear fruit before its time.
fruit: 结果
时机未到我也不能让它结果。
-Master: But there are things we can control.
但是,有些事情我们可以控制的。
I can control when the fruit will fall.
我可以左右果子何时落地,
And I can control where to plant the seed.
我还可以左右种于何地。
That is no illusion, Master.
这可不是假象,大师。
-Oogway: Yes.
即便如此,
But no matter what you do
但是无论你做什么,
that seed will grow to be a peach tree.
这种子终会长成桃树,
You may wish for an apple or an orange
但你能得到的只是桃子而已,
but you will get a peach.
你也许想要苹果或是橘子,
-Master: But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
但是桃子不能打败Tailung!
-Oogway: Maybe it can.
也许可以呢?
If you are willing to guide it.
只要你愿意对其谆谆教导,
To nurture it.
nurture: 培养
悉心培养。
To believe in it.
心存信念。
-Master: But how? How?
但是得怎么做呢?怎么做呢?
I need your help, Master.
我需要你的帮助,大师。
-Oogway: No, you just need to believe.
不需要,你只需要相信。
Promise me, Shifu.
答应我,师傅。
Promise me you will believe.
答应我你会相信。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356892.html |