英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第17讲(在线收听

 英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》 十七:

-Master: I will try.
我尽量。
-Oogway: Good.
很好。
My time has come.
我气数已尽。
You must continue your journey without me.
你得孤身上路了。
-Master: What are you...? Wait!
什……什……你说什么?等等!
Master!
大师!
-Oogway: You can't leave me!
不要丢下我一个!
You must believe.
你必须相信!
-Master: Master!
大师!
-Po: Yeah,so I'm like "Fine, you may be a wolf,
可怕吧?对呀,我当时说“就算你是豺狼”
you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...
province: 省 bandit: 强盗
你也许还是福建第一恶霸。
but you're a lousy tipper."
lousy: 差劲的 tipper: 给小费的人
要是不懂给狱卒点儿好处...
-Monkey: Really? So how did you get out of there alive?
真的?那你是怎么活着回来的?
-Po: I mean, I didn't actually say that
我……我没有真的说出口,
but I thought it in my mind.
我只是心里这么想。
If he could read my mind he'd be like "What?"
他要是会读心术的话,他一定会想:“你胆子还真大?”
Order up!Hope you like it.
上菜咯,希望你们会喜欢。
-Viper: This is really good!!
味道好极了!
-Po: No, come on.
哦,得了吧。
Try my dad's Secret Ingredient Soup.
你得尝尝我老爸的私酿密汤,
He actually knows the secret ingredient.
只有他知道秘方。
-Viper: What do you mean? This is amazing!
你在说什么?这太好吃了!
You're a really good cook.
你可真会煮。
I wish my mouth was bigger.
为什么我嘴巴不再大点呢。
Tigress, you've got to try this.
Tigeress,快尝尝。
-Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months
相传“龙武士”单靠银杏甘露,
on nothing but the dew of ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe.
ginkgo: 银杏 dew: 露水
和日月精华就可活好几个月。
-Po: I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet.
我猜我的身体还没意识到它成了“龙武士”呢。
I'm gonna need a lot more than dew and universe juice.
gonna: <美俚>(= going to)将要
光靠甘露和日月可没法活。
What? Nothing... Master Shifu.
笑啥?没事,师傅。
Never be the Dragon Warrior
你永远都不会成为“龙武士”,
unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!
除非你减掉500磅,刷干净牙。
What is that noise you're making? Laughter? I never heard of it!
吵什么吵?!还敢笑?我听都没听过!
Work hard, panda, and maybe someday,
努力吧,熊猫,也许有一天,
you will have ears like mine.
你可以拥有像我一样的耳朵,
-Monkey: That's good.
还真像。
Ears. It's not working for you?
这是耳朵,不好笑吗?
I thought they were pretty good.
我觉得蛮不错的。
-Mantis: It's Shifu!
是师傅!
-Po: Of course it's Shifu.
当然是师傅。
What do you think I'm doing?
不然你以为我在模仿谁?
Master Shifu!
噢,大师傅!
-Master: You think this is funny?
你们觉得好笑吗?
Tai Lung has escaped and you're acting like children!
Tailung越狱了,你们还跟个毛孩子一样。
-All: What?
什么?
-Master: He is coming for the Dragon Scroll
他是冲着“龙之卷轴”来的。
and you are the only one who can stop him.
而你是唯一可以阻止他的人,
-Po: And I was saying you got no sense of humor.
哈哈,我说的没错吧,你还真不懂幽默。
I'm gonna... stop Tai Lung.
我要阻止Tailung……
What? You're serious? And I have to...?
啥?!你当真?我得……
Master Oogway will stop him like he did before.
Oogway大师会阻止他的像上次一样。
Oogway cannot!
Oogway不能!
-Master: Not anymore.
再也不能了!
Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.
我们唯一的希望就只剩下“龙武士”了。
-Tigress: The panda?
这熊猫?
-Master: Yes, the panda!
就是这熊猫。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356893.html