英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第18讲(在线收听) |
英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》十八: -Tigress: Master, let us stop Tai Lung. This is what you've trained us for.
师傅,让我们来阻止Tailung。这也是你教我武功的目的呀。
No!It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung.
不,打败Tailung不是你的使命。
It is his!
而是他的!
Where'd he go?
人呢?
You cannot leave!A real warrior never quits.
你不可以走,真的武士是永不言弃的。
-Po: Watch me.
看看我,
Come on.
拜托,
How am I supposed to beat Tai Lung?
我凭什么打败Tailung?
I can't even beat you to the stairs.
我连绕过你下山都不行。
-Master: You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.
你可以打败他的,因为你是“龙武士”。
-Po: You don't believe that. You never believed that.
你不信这鬼话,你从没信过这鬼话。
From the beginning you've tried to get rid of me.
我初来乍到的时候,你不是想方设法把我踢走?
-Master: Yes!I was.
没错。
But now I ask you to trust in your master
但现在,我要你相信你师傅,
as I have come to trust in mine.
就像我开始相信你一样。
-Po: You're not my master. And I'm not the Dragon Warrior.
你不是我师傅,我也不是什么“龙武士”。
-Master: Then why didn't you quit?!
那你为什么不放弃?!
You knew I wanted you gone, yet you stayed.
你明知道我要赶你走,但你还是留下了。
-Po: Yeah, I stayed.
没错,我是留下了。
I stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head,
brick: 砖头
我留下是因为,每次你往我头上拍砖。
or said I smelled, it hurt but it could never hurt more
或者说我难闻,这很让我伤心。
than it did every day of my life just being me.
但是每天我看到自己不成材,更让我伤心。
I stayed because I thought if anyone could change me...
我留下是因为我知道,要是还有人能改变我。
could make me... not me...
可以让我超越自我。
it was you.
那个人就是你。
The greatest kung fu teacher in all of China!
全中国最了不起的功夫师傅。
-Master: But I can change you!
我可以改变你!
I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And I will!
我可以让你成为“龙武士”!我会的!
-Po: Come on. Tai Lung is on his way here right now.
得了吧!Tailung马上就要赶到了。
Even if it takes him a hundred years to get here
就算他要在路上耗上个一百年,
how are you gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior?
你又怎么能把眼前这个肥仔训练成龙武士?
How?
哪有办法?
How?
有吗?
How?!
没有了吧?
-Master: I don't know!
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不知道。
-Po: That's what I thought.
我就知道。
-Tigress: This is what you trained me for.
train: 训练
养兵千日,用兵一时。
-Viper: Tigress!
Tigeress!
-Tigress: Don't try and stop me.
别想拦我!
-Viper: We're not trying to stop you.
我们不是要拦你,
-Tigress: What?
什么?
-Viper: We're coming with you!
我们是要跟你并肩作战!
-Po: What? I eat when I'm upset, OK?
怎么啦?我不开心就吃不行吗?
-Master: No need to explain.
噢,不需要解释。
I thought you might be Monkey.
我还以为是皮猴儿呢。
He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf.
almond: 杏仁
他总把杏仁饼干藏在架子最上面。
-Po: Don't tell Monkey.
别跟猴哥说。
-Master: look At you.
看看你,
-Po: Yeah, I know, I disgust you.
disgust: 使……感到恶心
我知道,我让你看了恶心。
-Master: No, I mean, how did you get up there?
不,我是说,你是怎么爬上去的?
-Po: I don't know. I guess that...
不晓得,我只是……
I don't know. I was getting a cookie.
不晓得,我只是想着饼干。
-Master: Yet you are ten feet off the ground.
然后你就瞬间离地十尺。
And you have done a perfect spilt.
而且还做出了完美的一字马。
-Po: No, this? This is just... an accident
不是啦,这只是……误打误撞。
-Master: There are no accidents.
根本就没有什么误打误撞。
Come with me.
跟我来。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356894.html |