巧嘴秘书情景对话 第4期:备忘录(在线收听

 Unit 5 memorandum Conversation 1

第五单元 备忘录 会话 1
A:Can you tell me the differences between a letter and a memorandum ,Miss Zhong?
A:你能告诉我信函和便函有什么区别吗,钟小姐?
B:Certainly.A letter must be sent out of the company and must be mailed or posted. A memorandum is a communication within an organization.
B:当然可以。信函必须从公司里送出去,要通过邮局邮寄,便函是一个单位内部的沟通形式。
A:Should we use the layout we use for a letter when we write a memorandum?
A:写便函时同样用信函的格式吗?
B:No, not necessary. Usually we have a set form which is printed. We just fill in the printed forms and send it to the person or the offices concerned in the company.
B:不,没必要。通常是用事先印好的固定格式,只要填写印好的表格,然后把它送往公司内有关的人员或部门就行了。
A:It seems quite easy to write a memorandum. Could you show me a sample copy?
A:看来写便函很容易。你能给我看一份样本吗?
B:Of course, let's me find one for you.
B:当然可以。我来给你找一份看看。
Conversation 2
会话2
A:Mr.Smith, while you're out, the sales department called and asked you to lunch next Wednesday.
A:史密斯先生,你外出时,营业部来电邀请你星期三中午一起用餐。
B:I'll put them in my schedule. Are there any other messages?
B:我会排入时间表。还有其他留言吗?
A:Oh,yes, Miss Chen informed that the monthly management meeting has been changed to July 11 and I've marked your diary accordingly.
A:噢,有的。陈小姐说每月高层例会已改在7月11曰,我已替你记入日记簿内。
B:Thanks a lot.
B:谢谢。
A:Here is the agenda for the meeting and that's all for the messages.
A:这就是例会的议程,没有其他留言了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qzmsdh/358137.html