陨落星辰第一季 第109期:检查本的身体(在线收听

 Did you want to see me, Dr. Glass?

你要见我吗,格拉斯医生
Oh. Ben, come in.
本,进来吧
It's gonna sound like I'm joking, but take two and see me in the morning.
我可不是在开玩笑,服用两粒,明早再来见我
Okay. Thanks.
好的,多谢
Everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Strictly a follow-up. It's part of the comprehensive package.
严格说来,算是术后随访。整个疗程的一部分而已
Have you been having any pain, notice any changes?
你有没有疼痛感,或者留意到什么变化吗
Uh, no. I'm fine. I'm okay.
没有,我没事
Are they going away?
它们消失了吗
I saw one of the other kids from my group, and his have almost disappeared.
我看到小队里另一个孩子,他的刺钉差不多消失了
I know.
我知道
So how come I'm so different?
那为什么我不一样
Well, it's hard to say.
很难说
You and Rick were harnessed months longer than the others.
你和里克脊甲化时间比别人长几个月
Maybe it just takes a little longer with you.
或许你们的康复时间会也会长一些
陨落星辰第一季
Wait. Hold still a second. I want to check something. Tell me if you feel this.
等等,我要检查一下。有什么感觉吗
Anything? Now?
有感觉吗?现在呢
No. Is something wrong?
没有。有什么不对劲吗
It's okay. Go ahead and get dressed.
没事,穿上衣服吧
I thought he was getting better, too.
我还以为他也逐渐痊愈了
He is, physically.
身体上如此
The truth is, with his father gone, there really isn't a place for him in the gym anymore.
实际上,他父亲去世之后,体育馆就没有他的一席之地了
Because he was harnessed, like me.
因为他被脊甲化了,与我一样
You don't have to lie. I know they're afraid of us.
你不必撒谎,我知道别人都害怕我们
A few maybe, but not everyone.
只是个别人,又不是全部
What worries me most is Rick's attitude.
最令我担心的是里克的心态
He never talks about his father.
他对父亲的死只字不提
It's like his death barely registered.
好像没这回事一样
My dad said soldiers get this thing -- a thousand-yard stare.
老爸说过,战士必须承受得了大家怒目而视
Maybe I could to talk to him.
或许我可以和他聊聊
I think that would be great. What Rick needs more than anything now is a friend.
那太好了。现在,朋友对里克来说比什么都重要
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/359555.html