打工姐妹花第一季 第91期:竞选圣诞精灵(在线收听

 There is nothing Christmas-y about this hallway.

这个走廊一点圣诞气氛都没有
It looks like the place Santa sends promiscuous elves to get the results of their S.T.D. test.
这里像是圣诞老人把滥交的精灵送来拿她们性病检查结果的地方
Okay, that's the kind of comment that almost got us knocked out of the first round.
够了,就是你这种言论,第一轮就害咱们差点被刷下去
You're lucky I edited your application.
还好有我帮你"美化"申请书
Why, what was so bad?
为什么,哪里有写得不好啊
You requested to work in Santa's sex toy shop.
你申请去圣诞老人的性爱玩具店工作
Max, that's not even a thing.
麦克斯,这根本不存在
Tell that to my candy-cane-shaped vibrator.
这话跟我拐杖糖形状的电动棒说去
Max!
麦克斯
I call it "Santa's big helper."
我称它为"圣诞老人的神来之手"
Please try and get into the holiday spirit.
请努力有点节日精神好吗
I know. If we get hired, we'll go right home and watch Miracle on 34th Street.
我想到了,如果我们应聘成功,我们就马上回家看《34街奇迹》吧
It'll be a miracle on 34th Street
如果我们能在这艘精灵运奴船上
if we make it out of the bottom of this slave ship without elf scurvy.
成功下船而不染上精灵坏血病那才是真正的奇迹呢
Hi.
你好
I couldn't help but overhear you mention Miracle on 34th Street.
我不小心听到你提到《34街奇迹》
That's my absolute favorite Christmas movie.
那是我最最喜欢的圣诞电影
Mine too!
我也是
My second favorite is it's a wonderful life.
我第二部喜欢的是《生活多美好》
Mine too!
我也是
I've got Schindler's List on Blu-Ray.
我有蓝光的《辛德勒的名单》
Hi. I'm Mary. I'm Caroline.
你好,我叫玛丽,我叫卡洛琳
Hi. I'm Mary.
你好,我叫玛丽
It's cool. We don't need to talk.
没关系,无须假客套
That's Max. She's kind of a Grinch about Christmas.
她是麦克斯,她挺讨厌圣诞节
Oh, like my brother Patrick--
就像我哥哥派翠克
He's always teasing me about loving Christmas.
他总是耻笑我对圣诞节的热爱
He calls me "Mary Christmas."
他总是称我为"圣诞玛丽"
Get it?
懂吗
It's 'cause my name is Mary.
因为我的名字叫玛丽
I can't help it.
我就是无法控制
It's my favorite time of year.
这是我一年中最爱的时期
Mine too. Yo.
我也是。喂
Disconnect before it's too late.
现在斩断还来得及
Don't be so cynical.
别这么愤世嫉俗嘛
Especially Christmas eve.
尤其在平安夜
It's an O'Brien family tradition.
这是我们奥勃良家族的传统
All seven of my sisters and brothers--
我们七兄妹齐聚一堂
we line up on the staircase in our brand-new Christmas PJs and have our picture taken.
我们穿着全新的圣诞睡衣,在楼梯那站成一排然后合影留念
Bitch is 30.
那贱人三十岁了
It's my father.
是我爸
Hi, daddy. You'll never guess where I am right now-- applying for a job at Santaworld.
老爸,你肯定猜不到我现在在哪,我在应征圣诞乐园的工作
No, it's not depressing at all.
不,一点儿也不凄惨啊
The man's in prison, and he thinks this is depressing.
连在牢的人都觉得这很凄惨
Oh. Are you sure?
你确定吗
It's really not that far.
其实也不是很远啦
Okay. If that's what you want.
好吧,如果你已经决定了
Call me on Thanksgiving. Love you.
记得在感恩节给我打电话,爱你哦
He thought about it and doesn't want me to come.
他想了想,还是不要我去了
He said he can't face having me see him in there.
他不想我看他在牢里的样子
You okay? Fine.
你没事吧?没事
Quiet, please, people. I have an announcement.
各位请安静,现在我来公布结果
Everyone in this corridor has been chosen to be an elf.
这走道里的所有人都成功入选成为精灵
Mazel.
真"恭喜"啊
Yay, we're elves.
好棒,我们是精灵了
Report to work at 3:00 A.M. the morning of Black Friday.
黑色星期五凌晨三点来报道
This is so exciting!
真让人兴奋不已
Okay, well... I'll see you both then. Okay, Mary.
那好,咱们到时候见啦。好的,玛丽
Great, 3:00 A.M.-- you, me, and definitely-a-Virgin-Mary.
很好,凌晨三点,你,我,和一个老处女玛丽
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/359671.html