打工姐妹花第一季 第92期:感恩节大餐(在线收听

 Good night. Get home safely.

晚安,平安回家哟
Maybe I should not have said that to homeless.
这句话貌似不应该跟无"家"可归的人说
That is it.
终于完事了
2:00 A.M.-- Freebie Thanksgiving dinner is now officially over.
免费的感恩节大餐在凌晨两点正式落下帷幕
According to my calculations,
根据我的计算
we served over 300 turkey dinners and only had two knife fights.
有三百个来吃火鸡的人,但只有两起动刀事故
Thank you, Caroline.
谢谢你,卡洛琳
This experience taught me that rich or poor, home or homeless, we are all the same.
这件事让我知道,无论是富人还是穷人,安居乐业或是无家可归,我们都一样
Wait. Where's my wallet?
慢着,我的钱包呢
They took my wallet, those dirty sons of--
他们偷走了我的钱包,那些肮脏的混...
Oh, here it is.
哦,原来在这儿
Yes, we are all the same.
的确,我们都一样
Well, I have two things to say.
我有两件事要说
First of all, I'm incredibly proud of us for spreading the spirit of Thanksgiving together.
首先,咱俩能一起传播感恩节精神,我为我们感到十分自豪
And secondly, someone left an adult diaper in this booth, and I am not dealing with that.
其次,有人扔了成人尿布在那,打死我都不会去善后的
What's with the sad face?
干嘛一副苦瓜脸
You saw the bathroom?
你看见厕所的惨况了吗
It's just--even though we fed the homeless,
就是...虽然请了无家可归的人吃饭
it doesn't feel like Thanksgiving without my father.
但少了我爸,感恩节还是变味了
But you made a lot of people happy here tonight, and you should feel pretty good about that.
但今晚你让这里的很多人开心,你该为这件事而感到满足
Yes, I do. Come on, elf.
是的,快点,小精灵
We better clear these tables.
赶紧收拾桌子
We have to be at Santaland in an hour.
我们得在一个小时内赶到圣诞乐园
Why you have to be there in the middle of the night?
为什么你们要大半夜去那里
Because it's Black Friday, and the doors open at 5:00 A.M.
因为今天是黑色星期五,清晨五点就开门了
Yeah, we want to be there right on time to see the first person trampled to death by UGGs.
对,我们想准时到那里看第一个被无数UGG踩踏至死的人
We have to work all night and then all day tomorrow.
我们已经忙一整晚了,明天还得忙一整天
How are we gonna do this?
我们哪有这么多精力
I got the answer right here.
山人自有妙计
Max, I'm not doing cocaine.
麦克斯,我可不嗑药
If we could afford cocaine, we could afford a mixer.
毒品都买得起,还买不起搅拌器吗
Nine-hour energy shots, aka elf juice.
坚挺九小时提神饮料,又名精灵果汁
I've never done these. Do they work?
我从来没喝过这个,管用吗
Millions of wired-off-their-asses college students can't be wrong.
成千上万大学生精力充沛的最佳选择
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
悠着点,悠着点
Did you just drink that whole thing?
你刚才把一整瓶都喝光了吗
Yeah, why?
对啊,怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I'm sure it's not too much.
应该不会过量才是
They suggest sipping it, but... Who are they?
这上面建议说小口喝,但...他们又算哪根葱啊
All right, we'd better go.
好了,我们快去收拾吧
We got to go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
我们得快,快快快快快
Oh, you should've sipped it.
你该小口喝的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/359672.html