打工姐妹花第一季 第101期:商量送走栗宝(2)(在线收听) |
What's going on in there? 里面发生什么事了
I don't suppose there's any way you took a giant dump on your dresser?
我想你应该不会在梳妆台上拉一大坨屎吧
You can't blame Chestnut. He's probably nervous.
你不能怪栗宝,他可能是不安
After wearing your leggings, he's getting ready for his fame audition.
穿上你的袜裤之后,他一直准备着一举成名的试镜呢
He's a maniac, maniac on all fours.
他是个疯子,从手到脚都是
Oh, Max, here's something.
麦克斯,有发现
The Ivy bridge riding stables in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林的艾薇马房
Only five miles away.
离这儿只有五英里远
It says on their website that their horses are featured in commercials and films!
他们的网站上说,他们的马能在广告和电影中出镜
Can you say Chestnut, star of the War Horse sequel?
栗宝说不定能出演《战马》续集呢
Did you take the weed from my bedside table?
你是不是偷抽了我床头柜的大麻
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me in the eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Are you high?
你嗑药嗑傻了吗
Honestly... a little.
老实说,有点儿
Close that and go to sleep.
关掉电脑,快睡觉吧
No, I'm still reading.
不,我还在看
Oh look at that, I just pulled down your browser history.
瞧,我刚弄出了你的浏览记录
Interesting list.
挺耐人寻味啊
Kitten plays a keyboard, kitten sneezes and farts at the same time?
小猫弹电子琴,小猫边打喷嚏边放屁
Give me that, that's private.
给我,那可是我的隐私
Kitten folds a T-shirt!
小猫折衣服
Oh, kitten rings a doorbell.
小猫按门铃
I thought you said you weren't into pets.
我还以为宠物不是你的菜呢
I'm not! It's a kitten ringing a doorbell!
我是不喜欢,但这可是小猫按门铃啊
He's trying to get in like people.
他想用人类的方式进门
You have a secret soft spot for animals.
你对可爱动物明明就没有抵抗力
No, I'm just into freaky kittens.
不,我只喜欢奇怪的小猫
There's one who puts on a snakeskin suit and goes on a business trip.
还有个影片是小猫穿上蛇皮西装然后去出差呢
That's not soft. That is freaky.
这不是可爱,这是奇怪
Fine, you're telling me to get a reality check about Chestnut.
好吧,你让我去帮栗宝找个现实的下家
But you need one too.
但你也需要回到现实
You're gonna miss him when he's gone.
他走后你一定会想他的
Max, are you listening?
麦克斯,你有在听吗
Max, don't worry.
麦克斯,别担心
I know it's all gonna work out perfectly at the stables tomorrow.
我知道明天去马房绝对会进展顺利
I'm not worried.
我没有在担心 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/361044.html |