打工姐妹花第一季 第108期:当铺暴脾气老板(在线收听

 I'm sorry, but how much longer do we have to wait, to get cash for our gold?

抱歉,我们还需要等多久才能典当换现呢
I told you before I'm on the phone.
不是跟你说了我在讲电话嘛
Sit down, shut up, don't be rude.
坐下,闭嘴,有礼貌点
I thought she'd be nicer from her picture on the bus stop bench.
公车站广告牌上的她,看起来友善多了
Yeah, and where are the dollar signs in her eyes?
是啊,广告上她眼里的金钱符号去哪了
Let me see, which ring should I sell?
我看看,该卖哪个戒指呢
So much history in my lap.
我大腿上放着好多回忆啊
I don't even wanna tell you about the history in my lap.
我都懒得提我大腿上的"回忆"了
My father got me this one in London.
这个是我老爸在伦敦买给我的
I got this one in Paris to reward myself for not crying during the turbulence on the flight to Paris.
这是在巴黎买的,是为了奖励自己没有在飞往巴黎时遇到乱流而吓哭
My mom got me a Fresca when she hit me with her car once.
我妈有次开车误撞了我,只给我瓶汽水做补偿
I got this one when I was 18.
这个是我18岁的时候得到的
It was my very first tat. Okay, stop!
是我最早的托托戒。够了,别说了
This was a bad idea. Let's get out of here.
这是个馊主意,我们快走吧
I told you before. I'm on the phone!
我都说了,我在讲电话
Sit down, shut up, don't be rude.
坐下,闭嘴,有礼貌点
打工姐妹花第一季
I'm only sitting down because look.
我坐下完全是因为
She has her hand on a gun that's strapped under the counter.
她手正握着柜台底下的枪呢
She is dying to plug us.
她巴不得立刻毙了我们
Max, what are you talking about? Why is this a bad idea?
麦克斯,你干嘛这么说?为什么这是馊主意呢
I don't want you sacrificing your precious rings, Frodo.
我不想牺牲你的宝贝戒指,佛罗多
Because if the business doesn't work out, it'll be my fault you have nothing.
万一哪天生意失败了,我就得为你失去的回忆负责
And call me selfish, the only life I wanna ruin is my own.
就当我自私吧,我唯一想毁掉的人生,是我自己的
Max, the business will go up and down. That's natural.
麦克斯,做生意本来就有起有落,那没有什么
But this ring is about more than the day to day of the business.
但这个戒指代表的,不只是生意上的
It's about us... and our future together.
还代表着我们,我们共同的未来
Yo, did you just ask me to marry you?
你刚是在跟我求婚吗
You could do worse.
你可以再损一点啊
Now, ladies, gold. Now.
现在,女士们,金子,交出来
Come on. It's only one ring.
没事的,只是一个戒指而已
And when it comes to us, I'm in this for the long haul.
无论何事,我都想与你做出长远的打算
Or until this lady shoots us.
或直到她毙了我们的那一刻吧
Hi, I'm here to... Come on! Let's go.
你好,我是来... 快点,别废话
Don't push me I'm out of nicorette.
别老催我,我戒烟口香糖吃完了
Well, you're all business, aren't you? I can respect that.
很好,您只谈生意是吧。我尊重您这点
I'd like to exchange a TAT ring.
我想拿个托托戒换点钱
I've never heard of a TAT ring.
没听过什么托托戒
Thomas Aristotle Thomas? World-famous designer?
托马斯·亚里斯多德·托马斯?世界知名设计师啊
Yeah, talk down to me. That'll make the price better.
继续鄙视我啊,我肯定给你个"好"价钱
All right, I'll weight it.
好吧,我秤个重
What's that smell? Is someone making soup in the back?
什么味道啊?有人在后面煮汤吗
None of your business.
少管闲事
I will give you $275.
我可以给你275块
It's worth $2,500.
这戒指价值2500块呢
Where? In 2005?
哪里啊,猴年马月的价了吧
You're just taking advantage of people, because the world economy is crashing.
你根本就是在占人便宜,靠着经济不景气来打劫我们
It's called Cash for Gold, not sympathy for flat chicks.
我们是当铺,不是平胸妞救济所
You know what? This is inappropriate.
到此为止,我受够了
All right, I'd like to see your business license.
我要求看你们的营业许可证
Maybe I'll make a call to the Chamber of Commerce.
没准我会打个电话给商会检举你们
Oh, you will, huh? Duck! Here comes the gun!
是吗,悍妹子。蹲下,她要掏枪了
Maybe I'll make a call to my boys in the back.
那我也向后面的人检举你们好了
Sal! Richard!
萨尔,理查
Oh, hello.
你们好啊
Let's get out of here.
咱们快跑吧
Are you sure? Because I'm kinda feeling Richard.
真的吗,我还蛮想跟理查"大战"的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/361057.html