打工姐妹花第一季 第112期:卫生间快闪拍卖(2)(在线收听) |
I'll take you in two at a time, let me go check with my associate. 我一次会带两个人进去看货,让我先跟我助手确认一下
And I'll be right back for Adin and Lublubah.
然后就回来带安丁和露布鲁巴进去
Such a good memory.
记忆力不错
Hard to forget such beautiful names.
如此美丽的名字,过耳难忘
Ready?
准备好了吗
We have a pooper in stall two.
二号间里有人在拉屎
Who shops and plops? I mean, really.
谁出门逛街还拉屎啊,有没有搞错
Trust me, I smell the match. Classic shop and plop cover-up.
真的,我闻到火柴味了。经典逛街拉屎除臭妙招
Where are the two Kit Kats we got from the vending machine?
刚贩卖机买来的巧克力棒呢
I told you I was hungry.
跟你说了我很饿
Arabic women expect a gift when they buy something.
阿拉伯女人购物习惯收赠品
Well, stall number two will probably supply a little present.
或许能借二号间的蜡烛一用
Hi, are you here for the pop-up sale?
你也是来参加快闪拍卖的吗
No, I just have to pee. Oh, geez.
不是,我是来尿尿的。我的老天啊
Come on, don't waste my time!
快去吧,别浪费我时间
One stall's open... in and out! Running a business!
一号间空着呢,要上快上,我们要做生意呢
That woman pushed ahead of us. Do not sell her my TAT ring.
那女人插队,千万别把戒指卖给她
It's fun. You're here to pick up. She's here to drop off.
真有意思,你是来取货,她是来"泄"货
Open the shop.
开店咯
We're a good team. You set 'em up, I knock 'em down.
我们是黄金搭档啊,你负责下套,我负责"宰"人
Why is...? I don't know, it just is.
怎么会这样... 我也不知道,就是那样
Are you here for the pop-up sale?
你们是来参加快闪拍卖的吗
A pop-sale in the bathroom? So lame. So lame.
在厕所搞快闪拍卖?太逊了。超逊的
Caroline? Jen, Robin!
卡洛琳?珍,罗宾
Oh, my God.Oh, my God.
天啊,我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
天啊,我的老天爷哟
Excuse me. When will pop-up sale start?
抱歉,快闪拍卖什么时候开始
We have lunch reservations for five at Four Seasons at 3:00.
我们三点在四季酒店预约了午餐
Why are you asking me?
你怎么会问我呢
You two are doing pop-up sale, no?
不是你俩在搞快闪拍卖吗
No. I have nothing to do with this pop-up sale in the bathroom.
不是。我跟这个厕所快闪拍卖一点关系都没有
So lame. So lame.
太逊了,超逊的
So lame! So lame.
逊爆了。是很逊啊
Come to lunch with us.
跟我们一起共进午餐吧
Oh, I've already eaten.
我吃过了
Our treat. We are not taking no for an answer.
我们请客。你拒绝也没用
They're not taking no for an answer. Sell the ring.
她们不让我拒绝,把戒指都卖了吧
Where is she going? I thought you two were a team.
她去哪里,你俩不是搭档吗
Apparently not.
显然不是 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/361069.html |