打工姐妹花第一季 第117期:涨价的卫生棉(2)(在线收听

 What? Han, I need to see you in here now.

我靠。阿憨,进来,我有话跟你说
But that is the ladies' room.
可那是女厕所呀
You're fine. Women bring their little boys in here all the time.
怕啥。很多女人经常会带小孩进来
Everybody decent? Man in the ladies' room.
大家都穿戴整齐了吗?有男人进女厕啦
I apologize for personal intrusion.
我对我的无礼闯入感到抱歉
You don't have to cover your eyes.
你遮眼睛干嘛
It's a ladies' room, not a solar eclipse.
进女厕而已,又不是看日蚀
Max, why do you want to see me in this inappropriate meeting place?
麦克斯,你为什么要挑一个这么不恰当的会面场地见我呀
This is why. The tampon machine.
原因在这里,棉条贩卖机
Oh, this is not man topic.
哎呀,这不是男人该讨论的话题
I do not wish to discuss time of the month when ladies must chase the cotton mouse.
我不想跟你讨论你们女人每个月都有几天得追逐"棉老鼠"的事
Chase the cotton mouse?
追逐棉老鼠
Geeze, where'd you get your sex education? Lambchop's playalong?
天啊,你两性教育课去哪上的?儿童电视剧吗
Han, you changed the price of tampons?
阿憨,棉条价钱是你涨的吗
Yes, this is not appropriate talk.
是的,但是谈这个不合适吧
No, this is not appropriate action.
错,是你这么做不合适吧
They've been a quarter forever. Look how old this machine is.
人家卖25分都卖了几百年了。看到这机器多旧了没啊
Harriet Tubman used to get her tampons here.
哈莉特·塔布曼都在这机子买过呢
I'm a businessman. Emphasis on the man. I do not belong in here.
我是个男商人。我要强调是"男"字。我不该进来的
Hey, hey! Don't make me chase you, you little khaki mouse.
喂,喂。别逼老娘追你,你这小卡其裤鼠
Look, Han, everyone knows there are certain things that people need in an emergency that you never raise the price on.
阿憨,众所皆知,人们在紧急情况下需要的某些东西是完全不应该涨价的
Things like what?
比如什么
Off the top of my head, tampons and 40-ounce beers.
我现在想到的就有卫生棉条和超大瓶啤酒
Max, why are you so upset? It is only two more quarters.
麦克斯,你干嘛这么不爽啊,不过就是涨了50分钱嘛
Han, that's a 200% price hike. That's outrageous.
阿憨,你这相当于提价了两倍。太黑心了
You're taking advantage of women.
你这是在占女人的便宜
If men were the ones who got periods,
如果是男人来月经
tampons would be thrown free from floats like Mardi Gras beads.
那棉条会跟狂欢节的彩珠一样从花车上免费扔下来
I went to Mardi Gras once-- I was 11.
我也曾去过狂欢节,当时我11岁
My mom and her new boyfriend wanted to go, and they needed a designated driver.
我妈跟她的新男友想去玩,他们需要个不喝酒的驾驶员
Earl, I need a man's opinion.
厄尔,我需要男人的意见
Is it my right to raise the price of any product in my diner?
餐厅的一切产品我是不是都有权涨价
What product are we talking about?
比如什么产品
Tampons.
卫生棉条
Oh, brother. Uh, you gotta just relax and butt out. Trust me.
天啊,小兄弟。深吸一口气,就此罢手吧。相信我
I been in this situation a long time.
多年以前,我也碰过这种情况
Remember Aunt Flo? That was my aunt.
还记得佛罗阿姨吧?那是我亲姨呢
Han, just because you can take advantage of a business situation, doesn't mean you should.
阿憨,虽然你有商机可以趁机捞一笔,但也不能趁火打劫呀
It is law of supply and demand.
这是供求法则
Fine, then I demand you roll back the price on the supply.
那我要求你改回原价
Come on Han, don't be so 1% about it.
阿憨,别在这种时候当1%的人啊
You think occupy Wall Street was a big deal?
你觉得99%党占领华尔街那事严重吗
Wait till you see occupy tampon.
"占领卫生棉"可是有过之无不及哦
We only protest once a month, but it's an intense five to seven days.
女人虽然每个月只抗议一次,可一抗议,就是群情激昂的五到七天哦
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/361080.html