听歌学英语:Green Day-21 Guns(在线收听

「英语学习笔记」
be worth doing 值得做
fight for 为……而争取
dying for 渴望
breath [breθ] v. 呼吸
take ……away 把……带走
suffocating ['s?f?ke?t??] adj.使人窒息的
pride [pra?d] n. 骄傲
in ruins 成为废墟
throw up 扔掉
at the end of 在……的最后
hangover [‘h??o?v?r] n. 残留物
forgiveness [f?r'ɡ?vn?s] n. 宽恕

《21 Guns》
Do you know what's worth fighting for'
你是否明白为何而奋斗
When it's not worth dying for?
当这一切不值得为之牺牲?
Does it take your breath away
你是否感觉呼吸被带走
And you feel yourself suffocating?
让你感觉到自己快要窒息
那痛苦的重量是否压过荣耀?
And you look for a place to hide?
你是否在找藏身的地方?
Did someone break your heart inside?
有沒有人刺穿了你的胸膛?
You're in ruins
你只剩下残骸
One' 21 guns
鸣炮,21响
Lay down your arms
放下你的武器
Give up the fight
停止你的厮杀
One' 21 guns
鸣炮,21响
Throw up your arms into the sky'
把你的武器拋向天空
You and I
只剩你和我
When you're at the end of the road
等你走到无路可走
And you lost all sense of control
当你迷失于狂乱之中
And your thoughts have taken their toll
当你心中丧钟敲定
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
等你的心智磨灭了你灵魂的鋒芒
Your faith walks on broken glass
你的信仰将在玻璃上赤足
And the hangover doesn't pass
一夜的宿醉,恒久弥留
Nothing's ever built to last
天长地久又何曾有过
You're in ruins
你只剩下残骸
Did you try to live on your own
你可曾努力活出真正的自己
When you burned down the house and home?
在你烧毁你的的房屋和家园之后?
Did you stand too close to the fire?
你可曾玩火玩到自焚?
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone
就像那骗子妄图在石头那里寻求原谅
When it's time to live and let die
等你走到生死既定的路口
And you can't get another try
你再也没有后悔的余地
Some thing inside this heart has died
心中某些东西已化为乌有

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/375587.html