夏洛的网 第17期:小猪威尔伯(8)(在线收听

   "Call up the Zuckermans," suggested Mrs. Arable to Fern.

  “给朱克曼家打个电话吧,” 阿拉布尔太太劝弗恩说,
  "Your Uncle Homer sometimes raises a pig.
  “你的霍默舅舅有时候会弄只猪养养。
  And if Wilbur goes there to live,
  要是威尔伯卖到他家里去,
  you can walk down the road and visit him as often as you like."
  你只要高兴就可以常常走大路去看它。”
  "How much money should I ask for him?"
  “我该问他要多少钱呢?”
  Fern wanted to know.
  弗恩问道。
  "Well," said her father, "he's a runt.
  “这个嘛,”她爸爸说,“它是只落脚猪。
  Tell your Uncle Homer you've got a pig you'll sell for six dollars,
  你对你霍默舅舅说,你有只小猪要卖,只卖六块钱,
  and see what he says."
  看看他怎么说。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xldw/375604.html