打工姐妹花第一季 第132期:梦想就在当下(在线收听

   Okay, back to what we were discussing.

  好啦,再接着讨论刚才的事
  Uh, thanks. We appreciate the offer, but we are going to pass.
  谢谢你。感谢你的提议,不过还是算了吧
  So you don't want to accomplish your dream?
  难道你们不想实现梦想吗
  Well, uh, I'm not exactly sure those two things line up, but thanks.
  这两件事不见得一定有关联吧,还是谢谢你了
  I thought you were smart girls.
  我还以为你们是聪明妞呢
  We are smart girls,
  我们是聪明妞
  and smart girls don't have to sell their bodies to accomplish their goals.
  聪明妞才不会为了实现梦想而出卖肉体呢
  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  那么做也没有任何错啦
  It works for you, but us? Well, she's bad in bed and I have a sourpuss.
  对你行得通,但对我们...她床技太差,我又是个苦瓜脸
  What guy wants to pay for that?
  哪有男人想花钱搞我们啊
  You think I am prostitute?
  你们以为我是妓女吗
  No, everyone has swings with girls in pajamas.
  才不是,穿着睡衣荡秋千的妞"随处"可见
  My business card.
  我的名片
  Home cleaning service.
  家庭清洁服务
  She runs a cleaning company. "Sophie's choice."
  人家是开清洁公司的,"苏菲的选择"
  You realize what this means?
  你知道这代表什么吗
  We insulted a hard-working woman who was trying to help us attain our goal?
  我们侮辱了一名自食其力还想帮我们达成梦想的善良女性
  Yes. And I don't have herpes!
  是的,而且我也没得疱疹
  I should have listened to you. Meeting neighbors is a big mistake.
  我当初真该听你的话,结识邻居是个大错误
  And meeting neighbors and calling them a prostitute? Bigger mistake.
  结识邻居还说人家是妓女,天大的错误
  Plus, we have to kick in 60 for the check.
  而且还得自掏腰包付饭钱
  What can we possibly say to her?
  我们该跟她说什么啊
  That we're sorry, and please keep playing the Bee Gees day or night as loud as she wants.
  道歉,并请她尽情地放比吉斯的歌,从早到晚,多大声都行
  Not a good idea to be smiling right now.
  死到临头了你还傻笑
  I'm just so happy I don't have herpes.
  我还在高兴我没得疱疹呢
  Hi, is this a bad time?
  你好,没打扰到你吧
  Yes. Yes, I'm in the middle of having sex for money with every man in Brooklyn.
  有,打扰到正忙着花钱嫖我的全布鲁克林男性恩客呢
  What do you horrible, horrible girls want?
  你们俩坏坏妞来干嘛
  Here, you left part of your dream on the table.
  给,你落下了一部分"梦想"在餐厅
  And we want to apologize. I'm new at this whole being neighborly thing.
  我们还想来跟你道歉。敦亲睦邻这种事,我还是第一次
  What does the fluffy one have to say?
  松软白妞有什么要说的吗
  Thank you for being so generous,
  谢谢你对我们如此大度
  and for offering to help us make more money to accomplish our dream.
  还愿意给我们赚钱机会帮我们实现梦想
  And this is supposed to make me feel better?
  随便客套两句就能让我好过点吗
  You called me prostitute.
  你们说我是妓女呢
  Actually, it's kind of a compliment
  其实那也是在夸你啊
  that we thought you were stunning enough that men would pay to have sex with you.
  我们觉得男人会愿意付大把钞票只为了跟你共赴巫山云雨
  This is true. Come on in.
  这倒是真的,进来吧
  Saturday night fever is my favorite movie. Look at him. He's so sexy.
  《周末夜狂热》是我最爱的电影。看看他啊,太性感了
  He's not that cute, kind of oily.
  他不怎么样啊,还有点油腔滑调
  You're right. She would have made terrible prostitute.
  你说得对。她的确不适合当妓女
  That's a nice TV.
  这电视好棒啊
  Yeah, brand-new.
  是啊,全新的
  I have all my girls over the other night for viewing sleepover party. It's also 3-D.
  之前我还跟我的妞们办通宵观影派对呢。这电视还是3D的呢
  Does it come with 3-D glasses?
  那有送3D眼镜吗
  Yeah, in the drawer there.
  有啊,就在那边的抽屉里
  Here. Max, it's not a 3-D movie.
  给,麦克斯,这又不是3D电影
  Who cares? It's 3-D glasses.
  管它呢,这可是3D眼镜呢
  Come on, you're always talking about wanting us to see things differently.
  来嘛,你不是说要从不同的角度看世界吗
  Oh, so cool.
  帅呆了
  This swing is a brilliant idea.
  这个秋千装得太妙了
  Yeah, it's for my porch at lake house.
  是为我未来别墅的阳台准备的
  But why wait? Dream is now.
  何必等以后呢?梦想就在当下
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/375879.html